MORRISTOWN EAST VS GREENEVILLE

EASTFAN

Yeah...we get to play Alcoa...you act like we'll be the biggest thing in AA....Rude awakening.

However, why do you think we requested to be placed in Region 1?

We wouldn't be playing Alcoa in football just in all the other sports. I truely think the reason we asked to be placed in Region 1 because over all in sports its alot better of a confernce competitive wise. I'm sure the county schools would like if we got placed in region 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wouldn't be playing Alcoa in football just in all the other sports. I truely think the reason we asked to be placed in Region 1 because over all in sports its alot better of a confernce competitive wise. I'm sure the county schools would like if we got placed in region 1

I just can't wait to hear the county folks and their "too good to play the county schools crap" cause you know its coming. However the press release stated that one reason for remaining in AA was shorter travel...playing in region 1 defeats that purpose....It would be nice to get 'ol Betsy back on the schedule though.

I agree Ryan, good comp in Basketball and there is a lot of competition and ties that way in Soccer, Wrestling, Baseball and Track. A more natural move.

Move was not economic at all! Give me a break! How much was just spent on the rug and stadium? Coach?? It is all about winning and that is all it is about! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Move was not economic at all! Give me a break! How much was just spent on the rug and stadium? Coach?? It is all about winning and that is all it is about! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Neither of those was paid for by the school system...private donations. However, with the money the school saves on field maintanence, I guess they can gas the buses to take their really big band to Sullivan and Carter Counties

Neither of those was paid for by the school system...private donations. However, with the money the school saves on field maintanence, I guess they can gas the buses to take their really big band to Sullivan and Carter Counties

Correct you are, Ms. Barb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

School Moving Up in Classification

Clarksville Northeast - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

West Creek - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

Mitchell - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

BGA - Division II Class A to AA

Ensworth - Division II Class A to AA

Brentwood Academy - Division II Class A to AA

Hutchison - Division II Class A to AA

Nothing of interest from this area...except:

According to TSSAA, Mo East will be in 6A next year.

I would think it would be less expensive to travel to Morristown, Rogersville, than Sullivan County with that really big band!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Oh and it would be even cheaper to travel to CD, SG, WG, and NG. There would be four wins for sure!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would think it would be less expensive to travel to Morristown, Rogersville, than Sullivan County with that really big band!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Oh and it would be even cheaper to travel to CD, SG, WG, and NG. There would be four wins for sure!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sadly, a trip to Morristown or Rogersville is no longer an option...we may still get to play our crosscounty neighbors (except NG) as TSSAA still has to place us in a region. Given the talent thats graduating this year, no win is a given...but I kinda like our chances whatever region.

School Moving Up in Classification

Clarksville Northeast - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

West Creek - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

Mitchell - Division I Class AA to Class AAA

BGA - Division II Class A to AA

Ensworth - Division II Class A to AA

Brentwood Academy - Division II Class A to AA

Hutchison - Division II Class A to AA

Nothing of interest from this area...except:

According to TSSAA, Mo East will be in 6A next year.

Poor MoEast....you guys just don't get a break.