MORRISTOWN EAST VS GREENEVILLE

EASTFAN

Sadly, a trip to Morristown or Rogersville is no longer an option...we may still get to play our crosscounty neighbors (except NG) as TSSAA still has to place us in a region. Given the talent thats graduating this year, no win is a given...but I kinda like our chances whatever region.

Yes, GHS has several players that will graduate, but several of our difference makers are sophomores and juniors. They should do fine.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we lose GHS and volunteer. Probably boone and add Jeff co. as a con. game and add sevier co. and someone else.

I hate to see the rivalry end.

ALSO LOSING CHEROKEE...And Barb I've heard some of those to good to play the county schools crap from the county schools...now im hearing the only reason ur movin down is to dominate...their scared now lol

i dont think the canes can edge out a win in greeneville this week. they are fast but the greene devil offense is faster. Greenway will have another big night to his recievers. oh and as for west....i thought the only threat greeneville had was hall and greenway. hard times up in morristown these next few weeks. greeneville big.

GHS- 28

EAST-14

Well maybe we can have them howling in defeat....or pain /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does anyone have an injury report on Ryan Church? Could have used him @ corner against West...not that Quarles was bad but he would have been more effective @ safety.

i'm pretty sure his name is brock church... at least last time i looked at the roster

I know this is a thread for East/Greeneville game, but...thought I would chime in quickly with the new region for AAA minus Greeneville.

Cherokee, Cocke County, Jefferson County, Morristown East, Morristown West, Sevier County, and Seymour will make up the new IMAC in 2009.

I have heard Campbell County and Karns could possibly be in the region but I find that highly illogical. Also heard that Cherokee could play in region with Dobyns-Bennet, Sullivan South, etc. I find this unlikely, too. Cherokee is closer to the IMAC conference if travel is as big a factor as they make it seem.

I know this is a thread for East/Greeneville game, but...thought I would chime in quickly with the new region for AAA minus Greeneville.

Cherokee, Cocke County, Jefferson County, Morristown East, Morristown West, Sevier County, and Seymour will make up the new IMAC in 2009.

I have heard Campbell County and Karns could possibly be in the region but I find that highly illogical. Also heard that Cherokee could play in region with Dobyns-Bennet, Sullivan South, etc. I find this unlikely, too. Cherokee is closer to the IMAC conference if travel is as big a factor as they make it seem.

Your fine. Our Morristown/Greeneville threads are about football, life skills, gossip and philosophy.