MORRISTOWN EAST VS GREENEVILLE

EASTFAN

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I seeing the picture right? Is the parking down on the visitors side gone now?

the parking on the inside of the gate on the vistiors side is gone...phase 1 was a new weight room and astro turf...phase two is a new press box and parking in back lot...their is a phase 3 but i forgot what it was lol...you can go here to see the new weight room and field...http://greenevillesun.com/videos/57

the parking on the inside of the gate on the vistiors side is gone...phase 1 was a new weight room and astro turf...phase two is a new press box and parking in back lot...their is a phase 3 but i forgot what it was lol...you can go here to see the new weight room and field...http://greenevillesun.com/videos/57

Good lord, you all are turning into DB south. So is the turf part of the reason Barner was injured or was it something else?

I'm hoping Greeneville wins myself. I want to see the whirlwinds from Morristown come to Death Valley in the second round. Plus after the move Greenway pulled in the South game helping out our lineman, I'm pulling for him. they are a class act unlike Mo East.

Greeneville - 28

Mo East - 20

Please explain how East is not a class act. I have seen both SS and ME games the last 2 years and have not seen anything that would lead to your comment so please give details.

Good lord, you all are turning into DB south. So is the turf part of the reason Barner was injured or was it something else?

barner broke his foot or somethin...but i heard that barner was gettin some snaps tonight and if thats true east better watch out...wow we have 4 guys that can run it now( greenway, spradlin, barner, and hall) if the run doesnt work we also have those awesome recievers...i say greeneville by 2ds...

Greeneville 35

Mo East 21

barner broke his foot or somethin...but i heard that barner was gettin some snaps tonight and if thats true east better watch out...wow we have 4 guys that can run it now( greenway, spradlin, barner, and hall) if the run doesnt work we also have those awesome recievers...i say greeneville by 2ds...

Greeneville 35

Mo East 21

If Barner was in this game, I would predict a totally different score. He's a game changer for sure.

I'm hoping Greeneville wins myself. I want to see the whirlwinds from Morristown come to Death Valley in the second round. Plus after the move Greenway pulled in the South game helping out our lineman, I'm pulling for him. they are a class act unlike Mo East.

Greeneville - 28

Mo East - 20

dang it's weird seeing someone thats not from greeneville talking good about them. most of the time people just talk trash. From what i heard about what happened with Greeneway an that linemen it really was a class act. good luck both teams tonight

dang it's weird seeing someone thats not from greeneville talking good about them. most of the time people just talk trash. From what i heard about what happened with Greeneway an that linemen it really was a class act. good luck both teams tonight

Greeneville was too tough tonight . Congratulation on a game well played.

East put the ball on the ground too many times--resulting in a blow out.

Maybe East will meet Greeneville again in the playoffs when it is not

raining.

Greeneville was too tough tonight . Congratulation on a game well played.

East put the ball on the ground too many times--resulting in a blow out.

Maybe East will meet Greeneville again in the playoffs when it is not

raining.

I hope we do, because it would have to be in the finals of the Region I and II playoffs with you guys beating South in the semis. Good luck rest of the way out.