FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

What exactly are you planning on doing to them? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm envisioning "Deliverance". So appropriate for Trousdale! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i bet all that PBandJ makes you resemble ned beaty... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , i bet you got a purty mouth...somebody que the banjo's... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DTRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEE................. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ready for a good ole hog killin Fri. nite /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> we wont some commode-door meat

Them little ole rich boys will wantin to know the number of that truck that run overem by halftime, they'll be hollerin for mama to takem home........I can hearem now....MAAAAAAAAA-MA......GET THEM JACKETS OFF ME, I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TEETH LEFT TO EAT WITH, BECAUSE CUNNINGHAM HAS KNOCKED EM ALL OUT(ole toofy will be glad to here that one) MAAAAAAAA-MA MY BUTT IS SO SORE , THAT I CAN'T DRIVE MY MERCEDES HOME TONIGHT MAAAAAAAA-MA GIVE ALL MY DRAWERS TO THEM JACKETS.....AND MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE MERCY ON ME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone.... a-hem...Tushdog72 needs to get a job to afford a ride, cause he sure likes to talk about expensive ones, and looking out in the parkin lot i dont see one "MERCEDES".

i bet all that PBandJ makes you resemble ned beaty... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , i bet you got a purty mouth...somebody que the banjo's... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You do realize the implications of what you are wanting to do here, right? Logical reasoning is taught in Trousdale, right? I always thought folks from Trousdale were a little light in their loafers, but I believe all the rich boys of FCS are going to have to watch their tailpipes all night long! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DTRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEE................. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ready for a good ole hog killin Fri. nite /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> we wont some commode-door meat

Them little ole rich boys will wantin to know the number of that truck that run overem by halftime, they'll be hollerin for mama to takem home........I can hearem now....MAAAAAAAAA-MA......GET THEM JACKETS OFF ME, I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TEETH LEFT TO EAT WITH, BECAUSE CUNNINGHAM HAS KNOCKED EM ALL OUT(ole toofy will be glad to here that one) MAAAAAAAA-MA MY BUTT IS SO SORE , THAT I CAN'T DRIVE MY MERCEDES HOME TONIGHT MAAAAAAAA-MA GIVE ALL MY DRAWERS TO THEM JACKETS.....AND MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE MERCY ON ME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats big talk from such a low life......sounds good on the board. All I can say is yall better bring your A game cause these Commanders are ready for you. Make sure Creasy brings the REAL coach with him cause we want him to be part of the "3 in a Row".....Speaking of meat...we have a special concessions over on your side along with some porta johns. That way when you eat the stuff we are mixing in those hamburgers you won't have far to walk with it running down your leg...and to say something about teeth to us? I heard thats the #1 job in Hartsville is being a dentist. Do us a favor and leave all those toothless ones yall have over there at home. And again we don't drive them Mercedes and stuff we got trucks just like yall!

Best thing I can say is "Come get cha some Tushbaby"

Boy yall sure did miss the huge pep rally tonight at Possumtown.......Motivational speech was awesome......Pastor Wilson did a good job getting our boys pumped up.......One thing about it Jackets ......it won't be as easy as Tushbaby thinks it will be......and tell your kicker it may come down to his foot again this year and surely he don't want that in the yearbook again.......

Time will tell..........I had to take me a vacation night for tomorrow cause I ain't missing history. By the way what kind of tulips do yall plant over there? I was thinking more in the field of denistry!

Hey Cummins....were you there tonight? I missed ya. I thought you were trying to find John Bryan and get his help with that helicopter. That will look awesome to be dropped off at the 50 yd line. And you know that will help dry off the field after the big rain we are fixong to get. Will the flag fit in the copter or do we need to have it there waiting for you?

Serving up a dose of reality here...no way FCS hangs with Trousdale unless the wet weather causes a multitude of turnovers for the Jackets. Jackets are truly that much better than the previous two years. I laugh at the "three peat" hopes that are commented on here by the FCS folks....if you want to review history, how many years in a row did the Jackets smack you down ??? hmmm...became an automatic "W" for quite some time I'd say. But, as cycles go, the Jackets had to reload for a couple of years while FCS continued to pillage the talent from Lebanon. Oh well, things get back to normal tomorrow night as Jackets prevail by 20!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />