BLACKMAN UPSETS SIEGEL

pattonboysdad

this could affect the game and region 4 picks for this week...

we need a scouting report like on fantasy football...

can someone contact the region 4-5A commisioner? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

There will be no Siegel players sitting out because of last Fridays incident.

As a former player I am very dissapointed in the way Siegel acted after their lose to Blackman Friday. Siegel game out playing a manilla game plan and suffered the consequences. Blackman is a good team who deserved our full attention. Congrats on the win.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is certainly not the first time an event with Siegel gets out of hand after the game.......we know FIRST HAND about that. A Siegel player ( superstar) from yrs past in basketball got frustrated when they lost at home to OHS and PUNCHed other fans and a player from OUR team when we dared to celebrate the win. AND.... he didn't get punished for it. I could give you many more examples including a Siegel football COACH trying to punch one of our coaches after we beat them too. Lavergne folk can give you examples of poor sportsmanship from Siegel too. Their fans pretty much destroyed their field making mud angels all over it after Siegel's first win in history in the rain. I believe Siegelgrad was present for that one. There will be plenty of hotheads breaking loose when you play Siegel.....and Oakland fans have been guilty as well before you try to jump down my throat Siegelgrad. Odd, how no one seems to have issues with any other school but Siegel though. They seem to do things to ignite hard feelings in everyone.

Enjoy that win Blackman players, fans, and coaches.......you deserved it and it only proves that this region is very leveled out this year with anyone having the ability to beat the others. You have to be ready to play EVERY week. I hope they dedicated that game ball to Coach Wells.

why bring up past players for the stupid things they did? these boys are not that team that did all that stuff. every school has an emblem on their football field and im sure it means alot to them or it should, some even think it as hallowed ground.The STAR in the center of our football field has such an emblem A great big STAR. it is the heart of those football players who come out on friday night and play for that star.it is hallowed to them and when a bunch of disrespectful hooligans come running out on their field and start stomping on their heart of course they will defend that STAR.i dont condone what they did but i do understand their feelings.when i see tears in the eyes of grown menbecause of the disrespect blackman showed to our heart it is heartbreaking.blackman played a very good game no doubt about it but its hard to win a game when your playing a good team and the ZEBRAS too.

why bring up past players for the stupid things they did? these boys are not that team that did all that stuff. every school has an emblem on their football field and im sure it means alot to them or it should, some even think it as hallowed ground.The STAR in the center of our football field has such an emblem A great big STAR. it is the heart of those football players who come out on friday night and play for that star.it is hallowed to them and when a bunch of disrespectful hooligans come running out on their field and start stomping on their heart of course they will defend that STAR.i dont condone what they did but i do understand their feelings.when i see tears in the eyes of grown menbecause of the disrespect blackman showed to our heart it is heartbreaking.blackman played a very good game no doubt about it but its hard to win a game when your playing a good team and the ZEBRAS too.

There is never, ever any reason to retaliate against a fan or even a player, no matter how hard the loss is, or what ever the circumstances may be, CLASS is what seperates the men from the boys. Also, blaming the officiating is a cowards excuse, you never blame the officiating for a loss.

i suppose all that crap you see on Sunday afternoon on t.v. is CLASS? Where you see GROWN MEN sitting in there recliners screaming and hollering about stupid refs, cant see two feet in front of them. And the players,they are always soooooo nice no hitting no punching, just nice classy men. I never said they lost the game because of officials but even the blackman fans made comments about bad calls. did it cost them the game? we'll never know will we?

i suppose all that crap you see on Sunday afternoon on t.v. is CLASS? Where you see GROWN MEN sitting in there recliners screaming and hollering about stupid refs, cant see two feet in front of them. And the players,they are always soooooo nice no hitting no punching, just nice classy men. I never said they lost the game because of officials but even the blackman fans made comments about bad calls. did it cost them the game? we'll never know will we?

Just because they're grown doesnt make them men. One thing to complain about a call, entirely different to blame a game on the officiating.

By the way, I resent the use of the word COWARD.That is very direspectful of you lol

My apologies. It was reinforced in me at an early age that you never, ever blame the refs for losing the game.

well the refs can and did change the momentum to that game and yes I will say that if it were not for them refs then we would not have lost that game with us playing as bad as we did we still would have won if them dern refs had not have made such bad calls .

Did you ever consider the fact that if Siegel executed properly, that the officiating would not have come into play?

I can bring up whatever I CHOOSE to bring up as long as I meet the CoachT Rules CRITERIA. Despite what you seegulls think.....you can't BUY the one and only COACHT for your own personal agenda. Pretty funny that you call others Hoooligans. Maybe you FORGOT that your OWN CHEERING section at seegull ( b/f it stole the name NATION) used to be called Harris' Hooligans. I think that name was pretty dang ftting. Guess you also forgot that Watson coached at Blackman before coming to seegull along with Coach Alsup. Blackman has bad blood for him. Most of us that have been around awhile know more to that story but let's just say that the "recruiting" at a dynasty could have been stopped if a certain someone that was at BHS hadn't tipped off the big dog to cover his tracks. So.....a lil stomp on an star was payback for all of us in the region I think. Boo hoo.

Plenty of tears have been shed at Blackman , Oakland, Lebanon, Lavergne ,and Wilson Central's players over the yrs too. I bet you didn't mourn for any of them.

BTW....MEN overcome zebras.

It also takes a big man , grandma, or whatever you are to come back on here and congratulate the team that beats you. Tick tock tick tock........