BLACKMAN UPSETS SIEGEL

pattonboysdad

That is certainly not the first time an event with Siegel gets out of hand after the game.......we know FIRST HAND about that. A Siegel player ( superstar) from yrs past in basketball got frustrated when they lost at home to OHS and PUNCHed other fans and a player from OUR team when we dared to celebrate the win. AND.... he didn't get punished for it. I could give you many more examples including a Siegel football COACH trying to punch one of our coaches after we beat them too. Lavergne folk can give you examples of poor sportsmanship from Siegel too. Their fans pretty much destroyed their field making mud angels all over it after Siegel's first win in history in the rain. I believe Siegelgrad was present for that one. There will be plenty of hotheads breaking loose when you play Siegel.....and Oakland fans have been guilty as well before you try to jump down my throat Siegelgrad. Odd, how no one seems to have issues with any other school but Siegel though. They seem to do things to ignite hard feelings in everyone.

Enjoy that win Blackman players, fans, and coaches.......you deserved it and it only proves that this region is very leveled out this year with anyone having the ability to beat the others. You have to be ready to play EVERY week. I hope they dedicated that game ball to Coach Wells.

coach wells was given the game ball by the seniors...i think it was his first time on the sideline all year...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize but Patton whens the last time you have seen a team on the road storm a field EVER? We were punished the one time we did that and our students now calmly are allowed to walk to an endzone after big wins and join the team. Your administration did a poor and classless job friday. I do not blame the one "classless" Siegel player for hitting a fan, I wouldnt have been in the mood for that foolishness either after losing to a team you shouldnt lose to. THAT being said Blackman did out play and out coach us. As for SECFAG after the Riverdale game I was pleased with the coaching because they came prepared and out coached the Riverdale staff. After fridays game I felt they were out coached. I still am sticking by the coaching staff but you have to question them for not knowing what down it was that late in the game. Hope you blackman fans can be enjoying that win a few weeks from now when your at home and your seasons over while Siegel is in the playoffs. God that feels good to say.

Still second guessing the coaches see-gull.Why didn't you call band dawg a ######.Maybe that's because next time you see the bulldogs, your season will be over, and you will be at home watching them on tv?

I like our odds if we play smyrna seeing how they didnt score on us and bryson ran for 67 yards or something like that. Check your facts before you attack me. I dont like you or anything your about you came on here and tried to make me look like a hypocrit when I just felt we were out coached. Thats all I said. Does that mean I dont think our coachs are good, no, there fine and can out coach anyone including smyrna which they already have done once. Smyrna will not make it further then Siegel this year. What team do you even like moron.

Looke dude you beat a Smyrna team in week 0 with a new coaching staff, a QB who had NEVER played the position and you still had to use a pick 6 in the final moments to secure the win. Do you honestly think that Watson and the fading stars want any part of Smyrna now? I can only pray for a playoff matchup that brings Smyrna back to Seagull. Wait until you actually make the playoffs for the wait let me check...yep.. FIRST time in school history before talking smack about the back to back defending 5A champs.

Looke dude you beat a Smyrna team in week 0 with a new coaching staff, a QB who had NEVER played the position and you still had to use a pick 6 in the final moments to secure the win. Do you honestly think that Watson and the fading stars want any part of Smyrna now? I can only pray for a playoff matchup that brings Smyrna back to Seagull. Wait until you actually make the playoffs for the wait let me check...yep.. FIRST time in school history before talking smack about the back to back defending 5A champs.

Man do I hate to say it.....but good post dawgie.

Here is one fans point a view. I am disappointed in the lackluster play of Siegel. Once again with a big game on the horizon it seems like we were looking ahead. But Coaching was not up to snuff for Siegel tonight. One coach signaled a SPIKE WITH 10 SECONDS LEFT ON 4TH DOWN. Then they try to wave it off after our qb took a rough hit the play before. I think some pee wee coachs run a better 2 minute offense. Very disappointed in both team showing little class postgame. Blackman learned the hardway not to jump on a visting teams logo post game. Your administration should be to blame for your 20 strong student section storming our field post game as well. It was just classless from both sides though. Big game next week. Cant be thinking about the Blackman game. Move on and get focused.

That's exactly why your Siegel Stars will have several players suspended for their postgame actions and the Blackman Blaze, and no student in the school, will even get a slap on the wrist from TSSAA or law enforcement. Quit with your cocky bias, I'm getting sick of it.