Playoffs in Bradley Centrals's Mind?

bradleybears2004

Bradley Central 32 William Blount 18

told you the Bears were for real this year. Oh yeah we are somewhat fast on offense ...wait did i already say that LOL.

anyways yes bring on Mcminn Co!!!! I promise you win or lose Da Bears will be ready for some football.

As for William blount their biggest weakness is being to slow of Defense.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

told you the Bears were for real this year. Oh yeah we are somewhat fast on offense ...wait did i already say that LOL.

anyways yes bring on Mcminn Co!!!! I promise you win or lose Da Bears will be ready for some football.

Cocky are we??

Congrats on the win!

How does beating a team with no wins make you for real? That is all.

As i said before. William Blount is better than their record shows.

and as i said being for real. Yes they are for Real. The Bradley program is taking huge steps. The 7th grade middle team went undefeated the 8th grade team was pretty close to the same record. The JV beat Cleveland and i blieve have a winning record also...The Future is Bright in the Bear Nation.

Oh and Beating Cross town rival Walker Valley 4 times in a row really helps get kids in the program also.

As i said before. William Blount is better than their record shows.

and as i said being for real. Yes they are for Real. The Bradley program is taking huge steps. The 7th grade middle team went undefeated the 8th grade team was pretty close to the same record. The JV beat Cleveland and i blieve have a winning record also...The Future is Bright in the Bear Nation.

Oh and Beating Cross town rival Walker Valley 4 times in a row really helps get kids in the program also.

On "what" do you base that WB is better than their record shows???? Good grief - they haven't won a game this year!!! If you and other Bradley fans gleefully say WB is good just because the Bears beat them, then your expectations are low. If your coaching staff is braying about the come from behind victory over an 0-8 team, then no wonder your team will finish 5th in the region and out of the playoffs this decade.

I notice you didn't mention anything about your real "cross-town" rival Cleveland. But, hey, you have bragging rights over wimpy Walker Valley - woo-hoo! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to the Bears

Here's a little info for you....

First Downs WB 13 BC 4

Rushes/Yards WB 28-142 BC 38-149

Passing WB 15-19-120yds. BC 1-1-83yds. (toss to RB and pass)

Penalties OMG "Can't you smell the home cookin"

As you can deduct from the stats you could say things went Bradley's way, With the help from the boys in black and white anything is possible. McMinn... I don't know where you play Bradley but if you go there and have the same group of officials you better watch out.... The Bears were allowed to push,throw punches and run their mouths all night but if you push, talk or even look for help from the officials you will draw a flag... GOOD LUCK McMINN

tpoole12

Oh yeah... You do have one fast kid... But overall the team is slower than the rest we've played.... and if our defese is slow then why did you only manage 4 first downs???

Congrats to the Bears

Here's a little info for you....

First Downs WB 13 BC 4

Rushes/Yards WB 28-142 BC 38-149

Passing WB 15-19-120yds. BC 1-1-83yds. (toss to RB and pass)

Penalties OMG "Can't you smell the home cookin"

As you can deduct from the stats you could say things went Bradley's way, With the help from the boys in black and white anything is possible. McMinn... I don't know where you play Bradley but if you go there and have the same group of officials you better watch out.... The Bears were allowed to push,throw punches and run their mouths all night but if you push, talk or even look for help from the officials you will draw a flag... GOOD LUCK McMINN

tpoole12

Oh yeah... You do have one fast kid... But overall the team is slower than the rest we've played.... and if our defese is slow then why did you only manage 4 first downs???

Wow, those stats are pretty telling there was something fishy going on. Believe me, it's common knowledge around here about Bradley's association with the refs when the Bears play a home game. And in spite of that, they still can't all of their home games. I'm pretty sure the Cherokees play them in Athens and the McMinn coaching staff will definitely see what refs are assigned to the game, to be sure they don't get any of those tainted ones.

Regardless, the Bears will once again be "watching" the playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, those stats are pretty telling there was something fishy going on. Believe me, it's common knowledge around here about Bradley's association with the refs when the Bears play a home game. And in spite of that, they still can't all of their home games. I'm pretty sure the Cherokees play them in Athens and the McMinn coaching staff will definitely see what refs are assigned to the game, to be sure they don't get any of those tainted ones.

Regardless, the Bears will once again be "watching" the playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope so... I didn't even mention the TD that was called back with 2 personal fowl calls and a block in the back that was a good block.. the personal fowl flags came while the play was in progress....go figure .. And once I saw a Bradley player throw a punch.. a flag went in the air and I thought ," well finally" , guess what the penalty was called on WB.... and WB player didn't even retaliate.. After a kickoff there was a scramble for a ball, the WB player was on it, the officials was telling everyone to get up. In plain sight of the officials with two Bradley players and a WB player with the ball in his posession, the bradley player grabbed the ball as the wb player was getting up...guess what? Bradley ball.... This gave them a short field. WB stopped them.. 18yd Field Goal attempt I think was tipped..came up short and a WB player was pushed into the kicker.. Guess what?? Penalty ..1st and goal Bradley...

It was obvious that we weren't going to be allowed to score in the second half.. To many Bears and Zebras

Before anyone want to question my point of view.. I was the guy in the raincoat that walked the bleachers with the teams from end to end. I had the front six rows or more of the visitors side all to myself... Best view of the worst officiated game I ever saw..

Don't get me wrong.. WB could have played better and they helped the Bears. 2 interseptions and some missed tackles on two long runs that made up about 80% of Bradleys rushing and the breakdown on coverage on the halfback pass (83yds)that was all of Bradleys passing.. It was not the kind of night that lends itself to our offense..

tpoole12

are you people out of your mind?!?!? William Blount had atleast 10 False starts not called on them for some reason . They took like 10min to snap the ball each time. Personal Fouls by the govs were out of this world. it seemed like every play they were pushing after the play was over so yes we pushed back. There was no home cooking in this game and the refs were from Chattanooga not cleveland. If you know anything about Chattanooga refs they do not like any teams in the Cleveland area. As far as passing goes bradley hardly ever passes that is because we have a big fullback who can get those extra yards. we have a 2 fast HBS Countney and Lindsay and plenty of trick plays to help us win ball games.

The Touchdown called back on William Blount had atleast 3 fouls before the player ever got to the endzone so yes that should have been called back. and finally william blount was slow of defense we didnt get much going on offense because it was like playing football in a fish tank with a running team. Johhny Davis the Qb we used wasnt even the Qb we have used for the past 4 or 5 games. Coutney Lindsey is our normal starting Qb and he has been banged up lately.