Henry County VS Northside

PatsOnTheBack

Anybody got a guess as to which region we'll play in, Nashville or Memphis????

Found it:

District 10: Clarksville, Henry Co., Kenwood, Northwest, Dickson Co.,

> Rossview, Springfield

So during regular season we play in Class AAA (3 classes Class A is 1A and 2A mix, Class AA is 3A and 4A mix, Class AAA is 5A and 6A mix). When playoff comes we are then moved to 6A. At least that is what I get from Tennessean interview with Coach Gaddis.

That will be interesting.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

So during regular season we play in Class AAA (3 classes Class A is 1A and 2A mix, Class AA is 3A and 4A mix, Class AAA is 5A and 6A mix). When playoff comes we are then moved to 6A. At least that is what I get from Tennessean interview with Coach Gaddis.

A

That will be interesting.

Interesting indeed Wingman! That was a great and informative article in the Tennessean! Plus, true to form, never has a classier quote been printed in that paper than by our leader! "We will just play"! Over the next few weeks, you are going to hear some of the worst crying, whining, belly aching you have ever heard from some of our neighbors who claim to be powers! If ANYBODY has a right to complain, it would be HC.....but you won't hear it from our coach and I trust we won't hear it from our faithful....many classes are seperated by enrollment numbers of 400-500..........HC at 1460 is the smallest in 6A has a seperation of nearly 1400 from the biggest school which is McGavock! There enrollment broke the 2800 mark and I trust if called upon, HC will let them choose the site......anytime, anywhere...! Not that it's going to be easy, but certainly a challenge just like this weeks game at Northside. With all of this news breaking around us, let us not forget the task at hand. Fear the tee pees!

Figure now's as good a time as ever to get started on the next one.

It's Northside week and the forecast is for wind and rain.WOW!!! what else is new? Isee that the Weather Channel has the rain ending in am.Gametime should be fine. Hope for a big crowd from HC for this "short" road trip. How about those Inman Bulldogs?? 24-0 Great!!!!!

GO BIG RED

It's Northside week and the forecast is for wind and rain.WOW!!! what else is new? Isee that the Weather Channel has the rain ending in am.Gametime should be fine. Hope for a big crowd from HC for this "short" road trip. How about those Inman Bulldogs?? 24-0 Great!!!!!

GO BIG RED

When will Inman ever play anyone good?

GO BIG RED

You mean 30-0. Late Punt return for a TD.

Interesting indeed Wingman! That was a great and informative article in the Tennessean! Plus, true to form, never has a classier quote been printed in that paper than by our leader! "We will just play"! Over the next few weeks, you are going to hear some of the worst crying, whining, belly aching you have ever heard from some of our neighbors who claim to be powers! If ANYBODY has a right to complain, it would be HC.....but you won't hear it from our coach and I trust we won't hear it from our faithful....many classes are seperated by enrollment numbers of 400-500..........HC at 1460 is the smallest in 6A has a seperation of nearly 1400 from the biggest school which is McGavock! There enrollment broke the 2800 mark and I trust if called upon, HC will let them choose the site......anytime, anywhere...! Not that it's going to be easy, but certainly a challenge just like this weeks game at Northside. With all of this news breaking around us, let us not forget the task at hand. Fear the tee pees!

Good post Advisor! We finally agree. I think our team and coaches will welcome any challenge. Although it may be tougher in 6a, I believe we will be just fine. REDPWR /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Good post Advisor! We finally agree. I think our team and coaches will welcome any challenge. Although it may be tougher in 6a, I believe we will be just fine. REDPWR /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Welcoming a challenge is one thing, but being the smallest school in 6A is horrible. Your team may never compete for a championship again. I coached for over three decades. Fans who always want teams to play "up" in the next classification are fools, and anyone who thinks Henry County will be just fine is sadly mistaken. I don't want this to get off track, with this season the most important thing going, but I just had to speak my mind on that issue.

Welcoming a challenge is one thing, but being the smallest school in 6A is horrible. Your team may never compete for a championship again. I coached for over three decades. Fans who always want teams to play "up" in the next classification are fools, and anyone who thinks Henry County will be just fine is sadly mistaken. I don't want this to get off track, with this season the most important thing going, but I just had to speak my mind on that issue.

I agree with you on this Red Warrior, but we must play the hand that has been dealt to us. And may i remind you that we have competed in the highest classifications in tn football before, and with the exception of a few years in the early part of this decade competed well with them. Namely from the late 80s to the mid to late 90s. I, in particular, think that we can compete for a state championship in 6a with the level of talent coming up from our middle schools and existing young talent at the high school now. The road may be tougher over the next few years, but don't forget that we have one if not the best coaching staffs in tn and a talented young group of atheletes on our side. We have plenty of Big Red Pwr coming up in the next few years!

I agree with you on this Red Warrior, but we must play the hand that has been dealt to us. And may i remind you that we have competed in the highest classifications in tn football before, and with the exception of a few years in the early part of this decade competed well with them. Namely from the late 80s to the mid to late 90s. I, in particular, think that we can compete for a state championship in 6a with the level of talent coming up from our middle schools and existing young talent at the high school now. The road may be tougher over the next few years, but don't forget that we have one if not the best coaching staffs in tn and a talented young group of atheletes on our side.

mentined it yesterday, but again I say, Froggylandsports.com is giving some good pub on Marsalis.