Shelbyville and Lincoln County

cchap

Looking at Shelbyville's season vs. Lincoln County's, the score to the game they played against each other astonishes me. Was it that Shelbyville was really off, Lincoln County was really on, or a combination of the two? I just don't see how 2-1 was the final score. Was anyone at this game or know anything about it to tell me what happened here? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

bunker 6-3-1 plus lincoln co took out kayla warren 10 minutes into the game

Well that really explains alot. I am surprised taking out Kayla had that much of an effect. 6-3-1....wow tough defense. Only two hours until Tullahoma plays them game time and I am just now finding out that it is very possible Lincoln County will play the same lineup against us. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Well at least I know it's a possibility and will be prepared for it. Thanks mjuhb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well that really explains alot. I am surprised taking out Kayla had that much of an effect. 6-3-1....wow tough defense. Only two hours until Tullahoma plays them game time and I am just now finding out that it is very possible Lincoln County will play the same lineup against us. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Well at least I know it's a possibility and will be prepared for it. Thanks mjuhb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who won the Tullahoma/Lincoln Co game and when does Tullahoma play again and where...assuming they won??????????

Who won the Tullahoma/Lincoln Co game and when does Tullahoma play again and where...assuming they won??????????

Yeah we sure did win, but Lincoln County was a whole different team that's for sure. They looked much better last night than they did when Tullahoma played them at Lincoln County. I give props to Abby for stepping in as keeper--for some reason their regular keeper wasn't there. She did a good job. Also Tullahoma last night...we actually strung many consecutive passes together. Wow that's something we all aren't used to.