Halls @ Adamsville!

utvol2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Cards and congrats to the seniors...you guys have a lot to be proud of down there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Lions same to your bunch up in Benton County. Who knows if the Cards play like they did this past week, we just might get a wid card. WE would be 6-4 if we win out, but we have our hamds full with two good football teams in Halls and Huntingdon.

BTW Lion4ever hope you guys mop up the field with those rebels. I CAN believe that they would run through your homecoming procession.

Go Lions

GO Cards

Thanks Lions same to your bunch up in Benton County. Who knows if the Cards play like they did this past week, we just might get a wid card. WE would be 6-4 if we win out, but we have our hamds full with two good football teams in Halls and Huntingdon.

BTW Lion4ever hope you guys mop up the field with those rebels. I CAN believe that they would run through your homecoming procession.

Go Lions

GO Cards

If you did beat hun. that would throw a major kink in the region....

Mid week and Friday night can't get here fast enough. Halls is a good team with some great atheletes, but I still think the Cardinals will match up with them just fine. A little revenge for last year's showing. The Cardinals will be focused and ready for a great game. Tigers get ready for the hits of the year as they will come hard and often. Hope for a great game.

GATA

GO Red Rage.

AHS-24

HHS-17

I find it just plain stupid that a game versus Halls can figure into Adamsville or ANYBODY from 2A getting in or out of the playoffs. When we beat you guys last year, I was floored to hear that it knocked you out of the playoffs. With that said, we need a win to get our psyche back up and a Win is a Win this late in the year. 5-4 looks much better than 4-5 going into our regular season finale at home versus TCA.

I find it just plain stupid that a game versus Halls can figure into Adamsville or ANYBODY from 2A getting in or out of the playoffs. When we beat you guys last year, I was floored to hear that it knocked you out of the playoffs. With that said, we need a win to get our psyche back up and a Win is a Win this late in the year. 5-4 looks much better than 4-5 going into our regular season finale at home versus TCA.

Yeah thanks to the TSSAA it is tougher to make the playoffs in 2a than other classification. WE only get top 3 of each region hen the other spots are filled with wild cards. One of the things they look at for wild cards is overall record. It makes each game a little more important. Everyone will get a taste of the z-plan next year as this is the way they will fill the playoff brackets foreach of the 6 classifications.

Cardinals are having a great week. It is time to unleash the Newcombombc, the Mccewenilation, and the Carrolization monsters on the tigers. Just for good measure we might even let Ironantor loose a couple of times.

Look for a good game friday night. GO CARDS!!!

a huge kink that would be greatly appreciated over here in waverly! good luck this week cards i really hope no injurys come up because ya'l need to be at your top for h-town....i see ya'l winning out and ending with a good season! good luck!

YOu guys need to really cheer us on now because it helps you out a bunch /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Good luck to ya'll this week.

Today is the big day. A lot of games that will be played tonight is so important to many schools and tonight's game between Halls and A'ville is no different. The fields are wet and I haven't a clue to whose advantage it is. I'm hoping for a good ole fashion headknocker and of course with the Cards coming out on top. We have to have this one to keep out playoff hopes alive. GO CARDINALS...............