East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont tell me that East thinks they have a prayer? My son will be running the ball down thier throats ALL NIGHT. Coach Jones will learn his lesson once and for all ! This is my long awaited getback night to watch.......!

Dude dont flatter yourself...... You are a joke, People aint stupid, we all know your reasons for bringing your sorry tail back here..... I wish you would go away. Oh and your race cars are junk.........

This thread is cracking me up! East gets there first win in almost two full seasons and suddenly they are the team to beat! I wouldn't be real confident if my team's motto was "Wait 2 or 3 years and then come see me!".

Is this Hickman's last year in the driver's seat in this rivalry?

I have been reading your posts for two seasons now. What's with all the hate you have for HC?

This thread is cracking me up! East gets there first win in almost two full seasons and suddenly they are the team to beat! I wouldn't be real confident if my team's motto was "Wait 2 or 3 years and then come see me!".

I have been reading your posts for two seasons now. What's with all the hate you have for HC?

So you think Hickman will contend for a winning season next year? Please elaborate?

I take my kid where we will win, your coaches are sorry, it did not go like when he talked us into to coming. I will enjoy this thrashing, been waiting a long time. East will not score.

this years theme will be BRAWNS, NUMBERS,and SPEED -VS- BRAINS, HEART, and CLASS.

hc EAST crab woman you need to go liar island , coach Jones would not promise you nothing.

teach your kid respect .

oh has the TSSAA contacted you yet? they will just wait .

and we sure dont miss the big mouth bimbow yelling COME ON JAMES.

It wont be long before Centerville is a ghost town. So the 729 as you say is on a dowward spiral.........Most of your Main players are from East......go figure. The 729 is such a good place.......... maybe if your a drug dealer , dopehead, or psycho.... you can commit the crime and the School leaders can still find a way for you to play.......... boy what a place! ! ! you all stand for such good things......... and hide behind that church.......Wonder why Swenson left????? . Not a cheerleader...........just cheer for the Eagles. All I can say is be ready..... Coach Jones will have a plan in place. East may just stun the Bullfrogs.

Speaking of drugs...is Centerville where you got yours? What are you talking about? Swenson left to go home. The Huntingdon job was one that he had coveted for a while. Get a clue before you bring your triplesowcow mess back on here.

It wont be long before Centerville is a ghost town. So the 729 as you say is on a dowward spiral.........Most of your Main players are from East......go figure. The 729 is such a good place.......... maybe if your a drug dealer , dopehead, or psycho.... you can commit the crime and the School leaders can still find a way for you to play.......... boy what a place! ! ! you all stand for such good things......... and hide behind that church.......Wonder why Swenson left????? . Not a cheerleader...........just cheer for the Eagles. All I can say is be ready..... Coach Jones will have a plan in place. East may just stun the Bullfrogs.

Speaking of drugs and crime...ever read the Sheriff's report in the HC Times? Try reading it each week and seeing where all of the drugs and crimes are happening in Hickman County. Better check your facts before making statements like that. I feel sorry for all the good folks in East that are poorly represented by this idiot.