East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

Speaking of drugs and crime...ever read the Sheriff's report in the HC Times? Try reading it each week and seeing where all of the drugs and crimes are happening in Hickman County. Better check your facts before making statements like that. I feel sorry for all the good folks in East that are poorly represented by this idiot.

Before you go off spouting about something you need to do your research. a few years ago Hickman County Middle School had more Drug infractions and incidents than any other school.........yes moron, any other school in Mid Tenn.including high schools. Ask the good doctor, Tennessean does not lie, stats are there do a little research. But i forgot you are "LUDAWG" . As far as the drug thing.......you know " fool" what is being talked about......... Whos your daddy ?????????? Coach Jones runs a class program, the whiners such as crabapple want to make thier own rules and that does not fly .Drugs in East program is not welcome. Thugs not welcome, gangstas not welcome. I am behind that mindframe 100% .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you go off spouting about something you need to do your research. a few years ago Hickman County Middle School had more Drug infractions and incidents than any other school.........yes moron, any other school in Mid Tenn.including high schools. Ask the good doctor, Tennessean does not lie, stats are there do a little research. But i forgot you are "LUDAWG" . As far as the drug thing.......you know " fool" what is being talked about......... Whos your daddy ?????????? Coach Jones runs a class program, the whiners such as crabapple want to make thier own rules and that does not fly .Drugs in East program is not welcome. Thugs not welcome, gangstas not welcome. I am behind that mindframe 100% .

You seem like such an intellectual giant, your information and stats are no doubt the truth /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've never even heard of such rediculous accusations as that, much less read about it. And that's not something you would see published in the Tennessean. I'm sure HCMS has more drug infractions than the metro schools. Have a clue.I doubt you can even read the Tennessean. Since most newspapers are written on a 5th grade reading level, we know that newspapers are way out of your league.

You seem like such an intellectual giant, your information and stats are no doubt the truth /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've never even heard of such rediculous accusations as that, much less read about it. And that's not something you would see published in the Tennessean. I'm sure HCMS has more drug infractions than the metro schools. Have a clue.I doubt you can even read the Tennessean. Since most newspapers are written on a 5th grade reading level, we know that newspapers are way out of your league.

I remember reading that in the tennessean as well, it was several years ago. But for some reason i dont think it was just mid tenn,, it was the whole state. Big article about drugs in schools. I am sure Dr. Nash remembers it. Dont close your eyes it is the truth....

I must be missing something here.....all of a sudden, this thread has become a written episode of "Cops".....why don't you guys that want to talk about that mess go on to the Hickman County Sheriff's website and roll on all these criminals....apparently you informants know who all of these thugs are, so why don't you do us all a favor, drop a dime and turn these degenerates in....as far as the football game this Friday.....for those who think the Eagles have a chance, PLEASE, put down the mind altering drugs....I am glad you guys got your first win under your belt and I generally will pull for East except for when they play the Dawgs....your time to beat the Dawgs may be coming in the future, but this is the present....it ain't happening....and by the way, Friday's beat-down will be just the beginning....wait til basketball season....it could get really, really ugly....and one last thing, I understand that when the East kids split from HCHS, that the ISS and Alternative school numbers went drastically down....doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out.....if you don't believe me, ask someone at the school in the know....they will tell you the same thing

Well, before this thing gets locked for moronic behavior from both sides........ I wanted to congratulate East on their first varsity win in program history! I regret that I couldn't make the game and witness it first hand.

Good luck to both teams Friday........ I will be pulling for East, and I hope the players for both sides don't get on here and read this load of fertilizer that is being posted...... I know that both teams will be fired up and I hope it is a clean, competitive, spirited battle between two schools that can build a healthy rivalry. I know that the coaches from both sides, Jones and Patterson wouldn't condone anything more........ Good health to all and GO EAGLES!

Lets face it east will get beat how bad only Coach Patterson know. Eventually east probably will take over and win and few but first it has to be a little more even. Would someone tell me all the awesome east players on our team outside of Sowell, Bam Bam, CRabtreee which stays hurt more than he plays, most of the rest of these boys played Centerville Jr Pro Together. We will have a good team next year also then it gets alittle dicey. Good luck east the rest of the year and congrats on your win but remember before you get so fired up it was Loretta and everyone has beaten them more soundly than you guys.

This thread is cracking me up! East gets there first win in almost two full seasons and suddenly they are the team to beat! I wouldn't be real confident if my team's motto was "Wait 2 or 3 years and then come see me!".

I have been reading your posts for two seasons now. What's with all the hate you have for HC?

I love how Hickman think they are superior to East Hickman. East shouldn't have played a varsity schedule last year but they did. I rather have wait two years than the motto in Centerville of wait another 20 years and we will have two good seasons.

I love how Hickman think they are superior to East Hickman. East shouldn't have played a varsity schedule last year but they did. I rather have wait two years than the motto in Centerville of wait another 20 years and we will have two good seasons.

Bob get off our thread Lewis County hates you and we just think your an idoit find your own school and stay on that tread HC has a tradition we just got put in a region that was way over our heads, but were back were we belong know.

It wont be long before Centerville is a ghost town. So the 729 as you say is on a dowward spiral.........Most of your Main players are from East......go figure. The 729 is such a good place.......... maybe if your a drug dealer , dopehead, or psycho.... you can commit the crime and the School leaders can still find a way for you to play.......... boy what a place! ! ! you all stand for such good things......... and hide behind that church.......Wonder why Swenson left????? . Not a cheerleader...........just cheer for the Eagles. All I can say is be ready..... Coach Jones will have a plan in place. East may just stun the Bullfrogs.

boy is this one a winner....let's see.....main players are from East? if you consider the quarterback, the fullback, middle linebacker, receivers, etc. to be the "Main" players, then I guess you would be mistaken....sure, there are some kids on the team from the East end of the county and we are happy to have them....I am satisfied that no one put a gun to their heads and forced them to stay at HCHS....let's think about this.....they didn't want to go to school at East for some reason whatever it was....and I can't say that I blame them if many of the folks up there are like you....(I know they are not).....your ignorance is showing through brightly in your post full of insults....why in the world would someone bring any "church" into this discussion? you should be ashamed.....you don't deserve to wear Eagle Blue or Dawg Red.....I know fans from both sides would just as soon folks like you just flat out go somewhere else other than "OUR" (East & Cville) county