Clinton vs Central

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton should recover from friday and win big against the bobcats! The powell game is going to be huge for the Dragons, Clinton wins big friday night, Dragons 42 Central 14

i agree that clinton should beat central. the powell game WILL be big! From what I heard, Hazelhurst has been running and will be back for the Powell game. hopefully powell will beat west and clinton will win out. if that happens, clinton is the #2 in the playoffs......

not so fast....clinton has to handle central first. i think if they're sharp, they win easily.

i agree that clinton should beat central. the powell game WILL be big! From what I heard, Hazelhurst has been running and will be back for the Powell game. hopefully powell will beat west and clinton will win out. if that happens, clinton is the #2 in the playoffs......

not so fast....clinton has to handle central first. i think if they're sharp, they win easily.

I dont think Clinton will have trouble focusing this week. I was on the field with the players after the game, and if you could have seen their faces.....they were very upset and mad that they lost. I have a feeling that Clinton is going to come out this week and look better than they have all year. They know that they let one slip away. Go Dragons!!

Mad will not win out, they must focus on their job at hand. The decision to kick deep is what everyone was upset with. Dont be mad be smarter!

The players had a right to be upset, but not with themselves. The coaches on the other hand choked. Good luck to the Dragons. Hey Opie was that bone head call cute andy?

coaching, coaching, coaching, all Clinton needs now is top coaching! The street men need to realize it for the good of the program.

coaching didnt lose the last game, the kickoff at the end shouldnt have ever had an effect on the score. if they just would have capitalized on their oppurtunities in the redzone and made their field goals and extrapoints then west would have never been in the game, i only got to hear the second half and they were in the redzone i think 3 times and didnt score. i think clinton goes into this game with a chip on their shoulder and puts on a show at central. i say clinton wins 39-21. also does anyone have any updates about weston? is he still looking to play during the powell game?

coaching didnt lose the last game, the kickoff at the end shouldnt have ever had an effect on the score. if they just would have capitalized on their oppurtunities in the redzone and made their field goals and extrapoints then west would have never been in the game, i only got to hear the second half and they were in the redzone i think 3 times and didnt score. i think clinton goes into this game with a chip on their shoulder and puts on a show at central. i say clinton wins 39-21. also does anyone have any updates about weston? is he still looking to play during the powell game?

Westin has been cleared to play in the Powell game. That is what i read in the Clinton Courier i think saturday. How much he plays though, we will just have to wait and see.