7AAA

spartaman

These new allegations about Coach Maxwell of Riverdale are ridiculous. The parents of the former girl on the team should be ashamed. As reported by Tom Kreager of the Daily News Journal, those parents have been stalking her and attempting to ruin her career. This is a very immature act by some parents whose child wasn't going to get the playing time when Jaclissa Haislip moved over (a legal move by TSSAA standards). I think this is ridiculous and the parents should face some type of punishment by the legal system for their immature actions.

I know who all is involved in this and it really disappoints me that this is going on I do not understand what is to gain by causing all of this rukus...I have spoken with coach maxwell(not about this situation)and she is truely a good lady who loves the girls and when this girl quit she hated it cause she does love the girl...did she recruit I doubt it when you are a solid coach like she is then players will want to play for you ...their is no substance to these allegations and it wont go anywhere this will fizzle out pretty quick

Coach dont worry about this Nolan will back you up and all this will blow over pretty quick

GO LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about?

The article in the Daily Newsless Journal this morning. Even I heard about it a week ago and its not even about football. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

From what I have heard this is about someone who's parents think she is MUCH better than she really is.

Just a thought: Wilson County Schools Closed Friday

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here, looking to improve on his amazing (17-3) DISTRICT RECORD. "Airball" , Warren County schools will also be closed tommorrow, so the "SWAMI" is unsure if the games of Friday will be played, but here are the winners if they do play the games. My Lady Pioneers go into Cookeville and take another lesson of 7aaa basketball, losing to the Lady Cavs by 29. Blackman will get back on track with an easy win at Oakland. Blackman by 21. In a really good match-up Lebanon will invade Siegel, but will come up a little short. Siegel by 6. And finally. in the game of the night Riverdale will go into White County and come away with a 9 point victory. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

Yes, I will have to catch up on my posting and do have some definite on the situation at Riverdale as my posts concerning Indy at the time the Coach moved to Riverdale is on record in much detail. Emotions and comments without factual information is not wise as well as the news media writing information and plastering life size pictures on its pages. I would say this. The Rutherford news organizations had better have done their homework in detail for them to have any creditability in the future. If they have, more power to them. I will have more to post about this situation and the state of HS sports and even maybe sensationalism Journalism a little later. This is not the best time for HS Sports.

And yes, the Swami is on a roll and the Schools seem to going to have some time off. So letrs look at the games. It's true, Warren county will travel to Cookeville and will lose by 30. Blackman will play everybody and win by 28. And White will lose to Riverdale by 4. Lebanon will go to Siegel and if Elie gets over 25 and Jennings recoups and gets 14 and the rest get 12 and Lebanon play defense, lebanon will win by 6. If Cason gets 18, Connell 13 and the rest get 15 Siegel by 6. this hsould be a great game.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here, looking to improve on his amazing (17-3) DISTRICT RECORD. "Airball" , Warren County schools will also be closed tommorrow, so the "SWAMI" is unsure if the games of Friday will be played, but here are the winners if they do play the games. My Lady Pioneers go into Cookeville and take another lesson of 7aaa basketball, losing to the Lady Cavs by 29. Blackman will get back on track with an easy win at Oakland. Blackman by 21. In a really good match-up Lebanon will invade Siegel, but will come up a little short. Siegel by 6. And finally. in the game of the night Riverdale will go into White County and come away with a 9 point victory. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

Cookeville by 41

Blackman by 31

Riverdale to rally around coach by 11

Lebanon led by Elie by 7

These new allegations about Coach Maxwell of Riverdale are ridiculous. The parents of the former girl on the team should be ashamed. As reported by Tom Kreager of the Daily News Journal, those parents have been stalking her and attempting to ruin her career. This is a very immature act by some parents whose child wasn't going to get the playing time when Jaclissa Haislip moved over (a legal move by TSSAA standards). I think this is ridiculous and the parents should face some type of punishment by the legal system for their immature actions.

I agree! The parents doing this better get ready for a lawsuit....this is crazy. I feel very sorry for someone that wants to hurt this coach.