7AAA

spartaman

Latest 'rumor' I have heard is that the TSSAA has cleared R'dale of ANY wrong doing, so that distraction should be gone. Their main problem now is how deep is their bench with all the injuries.

Orman will not be playing tonight as the results from her MRI will not be known until next Tuesday. While not a big scorer her presence will be missed inside.

wonder why it is taking so long to get those results...she went wed. she will defintly be missed tonight against Cookeville her 8-10 points and her 5-8 rebound are needed in there but I think someone will step up I hope Rachel is all good she is a great girl with a lot of heart

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone officially hears this about Riverdale, please post it because if there is no problem, some dead set posters on this thread need to clean up their official act. And whoever posted about another team, and we can go back and look who that was, needs to do the same. 7AAA could have had problems in years past and may have some parental miscalculations going on but Coaches, very dedicated to their student athletes and concerned about their welfare in girls basketball, are straight up whether it be at Cookeville, White, Warren, Lebanon, Riverdale, Blackman, Oakland or Siegel. These are some of the finest role models in the State.

Now, after this is over, there are other things.

If someone officially hears this about Riverdale, please post it because if there is no problem, some dead set posters on this thread need to clean up their official act. And whoever posted about another team, and we can go back and look who that was, needs to do the same. 7AAA could have had problems in years past and may have some parental miscalculations going on but Coaches, very dedicated to their student athletes and concerned about their welfare in girls basketball, are straight up whether it be at Cookeville, White, Warren, Lebanon, Riverdale, Blackman, Oakland or Siegel. These are some of the finest role models in the State.

WHAT are you talking about?

Man do you have any idea what you are saying? Probably not since it's like a lot of your posts.

Also as a preliminary, Riverdale won over Cookeville 49-37. Barbee 21 and Helton 14 for Cookeville. Turnovers, RD, only six. Defense, Riverdale. While not scoring, Lanning played point and likely was the difference.

Blackman beat Warren Tonite 53-27. Baily scored 10, Hall 10 and Blackman had 9 players in the scoring column. Rogers scored 8 and Wilkerson scored 7.

Siegel 52-36 over White as 85 posted. Yalsas 13, Delaney 10. Siegel likely played best game of the year as Cason scored 21, Comwell scored 16.

lebanon 56-oakland 45

Stoltz, Roper, and Cook scored in double figures and Elie has 17 for Lebanon as Lebanon had 10 players in the scoring column and beat oakland by 11.

Congrats to the Lady Blaze. (and all the others that won tonight) Good to see many in the scoring column for BHS. I am anxious to see the box score. May be the highest combined turnover game that I have seen this year.

Boy, they grow 'em thin and tall there in Warren County. I realize that I am taking a risk of kicking the ant hill with regard to comments about the coaching there at Warren, so please don't tell me why they will never get better, coach pulls wings off flys, .... etc. I don't know what year those tall girls are, but if they learn to go inside first might be tough here in a year or two. I know it's difficult for the coaches to switch strategy every couple of years due to being loaded with small shooters, followed by having a bunch of height, then back and forth.

GREAT GAME TONIGHT BY MY LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was a total team effort Ashley Henry and Natalie Lanning did a great job running the court and Coach Maxwell had a real good rotation with the girls...we played really good defense and did a good job on the boards you are not going to stop Helton she is going to get hers BUT our defense did a good job of not leaving the shooters wide open for a shot...

BIG PROPS also to Jessica she made some GREAT SHOTS and as always played GREAT DEFENSE!!!!

this team when they are together is really good I am looking forward to tournament time

Rachel finds out the results of her MRI on wed so hopefully all is well