Sequoyah Football

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah SID, Sent you an email asking you for some players names from Madisonville & Vonore youth football. I'm trying to send the paper a few photos from this past saturdays games. Anyone else who could possibly help me with these players names? If your not sure please don't answer.

- #99 Madisonville Hoppers

- #14 Madisonville Cutters

- #21 Madisonville Juniors (Looks like he could be Whites replacement, tough runner, enjoyed watching him)

- #55 Vonore Crickets,, also need three more names & #numbers in the same photo, but you can only see part of their #number, faces are visible. Here is a link to the photo, give me their name & # please.

Thanks, Philip /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/300102...b8cf4994f_o.jpg

Sequoyah SID, Sent you an email asking you for some players names from Madisonville & Vonore youth football. I'm trying to send the paper a few photos from this past saturdays games. Anyone else who could possibly help me with these players names? If your not sure please don't answer.

- #21 Madisonville Juniors (Looks like he could be Whites replacement, tough runner, enjoyed watching him)

- #55 Vonore Crickets,, also need three more names & #numbers in the same photo, but you can only see part of their #number, faces are visible. Here is a link to the photo, give me their name & # please.

Thanks, Philip /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

#55 is Rylan Watson.

Kevin, do youwant me to send this picture to Willard or do you know who the other kids are?

I got a feeling its going be this

District 3AA:

--------------

Alcoa AAA

CAK AAA

Austin-East AAA

Fulton AAAA

Gibbs AAAA

Carter AAAA

Scott AAAA

District 4AA:

---------------

Meigs Co AAA

Polk Co AAA

Sweetwater AAA

Loudon AAA

Kingston AAA

McMinn Cen AAAA

Sequoyah AAAA

In a regional meeting with TSSAA a few eeks ago the region was outlined as, McMinn Central, Polk, Sweetwater, Sequoyah, Meigs and Tellico if they rremained where they were. Tellico has opted to go down to 1A.

Great Job Chiefs! There was a lot of improvement as the year went a long (especially on defense). I truly believe we deserved the fourth playoff spot. That is not to take anything away from ER. I just want to congratulate these SENIORS! Hopefully, we can build on this year and really take it to the next level next year. The weight Room MUST be a priority this offseason! Good job coaches! Lets keep this ball rolling in the right direction! I had heard a rumor that we may play an 11th game (Bowl game)? Anyone heard anything about this?

Sorry Philip, had some technical difficulties. Will be sending you an e-mail shortly with the names. I do know #22 in the photo is Ryan Daugherty. Send the rest in just a minute.

#55 is Rylan Watson.

Kevin, do youwant me to send this picture to Willard or do you know who the other kids are?

I've got it thanks. Had some trouble getting on here, then got busy helping the kids with their new adopted pups. Thanks anyway.