Howard @ Sequoyah

bigclittleh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Chiefs. This was a fun game to watch, both teams played well. 2 point game with a chance to win it at the end. I don't think alot of folks thought it would be this close. Offense played well, moved the ball up & down the field quite a bit in this game. Defense also played well, Howard had a tough time running the ball in this game. Congrats to the Senoirs on senoir night. You guys will be missed, you have alot of class, and alot of HEART! You guys play hard all the time and it has been a joy watching you play. We have got Miegs Co next week, this is a game we can win, so work hard this week in practice and finish on a good note. GO CHIEFS!!!

...that statement makes me wonder what game you were watching...Tyner won this game in the trenches(OL &DL) and the two(2) interceptions by Travis Jones shut-the-door on Howard...Congrats on the win against Sequoyah!!!

I was watching the same game you saw!! Howard was up and driving to score and then the fumble they called which never happened killed momentum and Tyner drove the ball down our throats and that was it. Im not taking anything away from the Tyner. I know beating Howard makes your day, but get off the howard thread and get ready for McCallie

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD GAME TO WATCH. I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT THE CHIEFS WOULD PULL THIS ONE OUT. NUMBER 37 FOR THE CHIEFS IN MY BOOK, IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE REGION THIS YEAR. I'M TALKING ALL AROUND PLAYER. I'M A MCMINN CENTRAL FAN DOWN TO THE BONE, BUT I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE... GOOD LUCK CHIEFS!!!!!!!!1

I think that Jehron Reynolds is. He plays both ways and I could put up a good arguement for Eric McCollough the sophmore line backer and full back for the Hustlin Tigers

They are both very good players but, Mcminn Central has alot of good players too, anong with Polk Co., but this Jacob White just stands out to me. No disrespect to any of the other players, they are all great athletes too, but.....................

Jacob is a great player, alot of folks didnt know he was playing with a hip pointer the last couple of weeks. The kid has played with alot of heart this season, actually his whole high school career and just a very tallented player! That would be my vote for player of the year for Region 3 3A, I thought he should have made all region last year, but he should be there this season. The year is not over, still got the Tigers of Meigs County left. GO CHIEFS!!!

Jacob is a great player, alot of folks didnt know he was playing with a hip pointer the last couple of weeks. The kid has played with alot of heart this season, actually his whole high school career and just a very tallented player! That would be my vote for player of the year for Region 3 3A, I thought he should have made all region last year, but he should be there this season. The year is not over, still got the Tigers of Meigs County left. GO CHIEFS!!!

Tough one guys, I thought you had the recipe for the upset. Well, I guess it is time to get ready for MC vs. Polk - This will be a good one, with big playoff implications.

They are both very good players but, Mcminn Central has alot of good players too, anong with Polk Co., but this Jacob White just stands out to me. No disrespect to any of the other players, they are all great athletes too, but.....................

#57 for the Chiefs was the best defensive player I seen play all year, and he is a junior so we will get to see alot more of him next season.

Did not get to post on the Sequoyah Polk thread after the game, but I agree about play and determination of the sequoyah team this year. There was a lot of individual effort, but also a lot of team effort in every play of the Polk game. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD GAME TO WATCH. I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT THE CHIEFS WOULD PULL THIS ONE OUT. NUMBER 37 FOR THE CHIEFS IN MY BOOK, IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE REGION THIS YEAR. I'M TALKING ALL AROUND PLAYER. I'M A MCMINN CENTRAL FAN DOWN TO THE BONE, BUT I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE... GOOD LUCK CHIEFS!!!!!!!!1

Thanks I will pass your compliment along to Jake. It will mean alot to him. As good a football player as he is, his mom and me are most proud of the young man he has turned out to be. There are several of those Seniors that are very special young men. They will be missed. Thanks again sportsman88. Not becuase you were complimentary of Jake, but you are the type poster on coach T that I usually try and read because I feel I get a fair assessment of situations you have been privy too. As apposed to some ,that it is so evident they get on here to just grind the ax. Go Chargers! Should be a great game!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you saw the Tyner game that game was lost by a fumble called that really wasnt a fumble. Plus as good as Polks Defense is the Hustlin tigers did what they wanted. You guys still have no clue on how good the Hustlin Tigers are this year plus they return about 17 starters on both sides

Well I will tell you this and I am not trying to be inflammatory but I don't see how in the world you guys beat Polk. In my opinion Polk is a much better team than Howard. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />