OS vs Wartburg

footballer2008

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2 worst teams in the state battle it out this week. the warts will lose just like they did to us in scrimmages os dont want none of us either warts 0 OS 2 what a barnburner lol

GEAUX TIGERS

The two worst teams in the state, huh? I guess after Sunbright's stellar performance Friday night you all don't fall anywhere near that category do you? I hope you're not a Sunbright player because if you are, I think the coach up there, whoever it is this week, needs to have an "adjustment period " with you! I, for one think this will be a good game against two fairly evenly matched teams. Something else you need to remember pal, BOTH these teams will be 1A next year and as the old milk commercial said, "they don't forget a name or a face!" After everything that's happened in Sunbright lately, I think you need to just can it!

the 2 worst teams in the state battle it out this week. the warts will lose just like they did to us in scrimmages os dont want none of us either warts 0 OS 2 what a barnburner lol

GEAUX TIGERS

if i remember corectly wartburg held sunbright to only 50 yards of offense while racking up close to 300 yards of offense. and scored more touchdowns, not counting the numerous turnovers you had. plus the region you are in is woefully weak compared to wartburgs region. although i think that it is sweet that you believe that your team as the athletes to compare with wartburg, there is just no way that a school that as has a kindergarden in the same building as a high school can have a good football team. I believe we can all agree that warburg has a huge upswing next year, with most of it's starters returning, and being in a much weaker region. the only team that can challenge wartburg is onieda. sunbright, oakdale, and coalfield all have kindergardens in their highschool. so they will continue their down spiral, and sunbright will be sunbright and be happy winning a couple of games. In a nut shell, dumbright will continue their tradition of losing and graduating convenient store clerks.

After seeing both teams play, I beleive Wartburg takes this game by 7 or 14. Wartburg has a better offense, & the defense gave Loudon problems for a half. Personnel wise I believe Wartburg may have more size, nad both are comparable speed wise. This match-up should make for a good game.

i believe that it stands to reason, because wartburg has at least 10 starters out, and they expect to get a majority of them back this week. the defensive line and the offensive lines are very much improved by what i can tell from the game friday night.

I hate to break it to everyone but there isn't a good football team in Morgan County! The only time we can compete is when we bring in players from the outside..example the Coalfield/Clinton connection. It is a sad time for Morgan Co. Football. The teams all look like J.V. Squads.

I have been stating this for years and you are the first to agree with me thus far. That is why I refer to Morgan County football as the "pillow fighters division"

GEAUX TIGERS

You are an IDIOT..plain and simple. I don't know how many times people have to tell you, Wartburg did NOT lose to you in the scrimmage! Wartburg and Oliver Springs may not be the best in the state but we are definitely NOT the worst..you should step back and look at the wins on your schedule..that alone says Sunbright is probably one of the 'worst' teams in the state. No offense to Sunbright but YOU give them a bad reputation by running your mouth and the majority of the time you obviously don't know what you are talking about! In my opinion, this will be a good game. Wartburg has gotten better and I'm sure O.S. will give it their all. We also have Schubert, Hamby, Human, and Poole coming back this game..they are key starters and that gives us an advantage as well. Good luck to both teams Friday.