October 31st Games

Seaglefan

Your are real brat you know that? My six year old daughter who you referred to as "fatgirl" sat two years ago, (at the age of 4) and watched while they carried you off the field and said "Momma is he gonna be allright?", and then even asked about you over the next few days. She didn't even know you! My son is 1 and watches football with almost the same intensity as his father. That don't mean much to you because you don't know him, but lets just say his defence is among the best in the state. So I'm pretty certain he's not gay. Even if he was I'd still love him. Your momma does you, don't she?

He's like the old Zaza. Not the new and improved.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He couldnt wear it, hes to short! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How about:

-Indiana Jones little Asian side kick

-Robin (boy version)

-Elf

-Eddie Gaedel (shortest MLB player ever)

-Muggsy Bogues (shortest NBA player ever)

-Adam25 (shortest Flag Football player ever)

-Minnie Me

Here are some more options...I hope this list wasn't too short. HA

How about:

-Indiana Jones little Asian side kick

-Robin (boy version)

-Elf

-Eddie Gaedel (shortest MLB player ever)

-Muggsy Bogues (shortest NBA player ever)

-Adam25 (shortest Flag Football player ever)

-Minnie Me

Here are some more options...I hope this list wasn't too short. HA

If he says anything else about 3314's children he may get a little shorter, if you know what I mean! Minnie Me may be the only one of those he could actually pull off, the rest are to tall! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Midway cant stop Greenback, can they? I have no idea I've not seen either play but I do know that the Kees are quite explosive this year and it seems like Midway likes to pound it out with the Poe kid, by the way what ever happened to Robinson, I've not heard anything about him this year and was curious to know what happened? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

well ive not seen greenback play in person, but i have seen midway and oneida play.. midway is tough and they dont pound the ball with poe, he is a very speedy guy and good athlete and rae rae is still hangin around he is still tough and thats who they like to pound the ball out with. it should be a good game friday it will prbly be greenbacks toughest challenge yet! OCTOBER 31ST be there

well ive not seen greenback play in person, but i have seen midway and oneida play.. midway is tough and they dont pound the ball with poe, he is a very speedy guy and good athlete and rae rae is still hangin around he is still tough and thats who they like to pound the ball out with. it should be a good game friday it will prbly be greenbacks toughest challenge yet! OCTOBER 31ST be there

ya October 31st Greenback beats Oneida 28-14!!!

Midway cant stop Greenback, can they? I have no idea I've not seen either play but I do know that the Kees are quite explosive this year and it seems like Midway likes to pound it out with the Poe kid, by the way what ever happened to Robinson, I've not heard anything about him this year and was curious to know what happened? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

There is going to be alot of Oneida at the Midway-Greenback game friday!! From what i've heard it is an even split

on who is picked to win. Midway was one of our toughest games if not the toughest!!!! Greenback has played a tough

schedule and is unbeaten.Alot of people is pulling for Greenback so the last game will be decided by two unbeaten

teams. I personally have alot of respect for both teams . I think who ever plays with the least mistakes wins , both

are very good teams . I have seen both play and this could easily be decided in overtime if both play their A game.