Region 7 4A versus Region 8 4A

therealgame

I completely agree. And as to the melrose game. We have not seen a qb even close to as good as toney, we have not seen recievers as good or as fast as the melrose recievers, and we have not seen a defense anywhere near as good as melrose. That game is still a long way to go but I think it would be a very close game. If we happen to beat them by 2 touchdowns or more I will be the first to say I was wrong. And I will be dang proud I was wrong.

It's good to see that there is at least one realistic and sensible Henry County football fan out there. Those who predict runnung clocks in the playoffs, and three TD wins over Melrose make all Henry County fans look stupid.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see that there is at least one realistic and sensible Henry County football fan out there. Those who predict runnung clocks in the playoffs, and three TD wins over Melrose make all Henry County fans look stupid.

I agree with your assessment of the 5A/6A situation partially, but I think you presume to be smarter than you are by thinking those who disagree with you to be stupid or foolish. Tone down your rhetoric and you can still make the same points. By the way, the running clock scenario , as well as the three TD win over Melrose is a bit ridiculous (ridiculous is a better word than stupid or foolish)!

It is doubtul that Melrose will have a runnung clock on them or fairley for that matter, but just like you, he is entitltled to post his prediction and thoughts, but you did call several of us fools for saying the same thing for Brgithon and well. If it is foolish to predict a lopsided score that is closer to accurate and smart to predict a score than is way off, I would rather be foolish. In my foolish world, my stupid comment is, talk footbal please and stop trying to teach forum etiquette like a home ec teacher.

You speak very little about the actual game and more about peoples opinions, you seem to know nothihng other than what your coaching buddies tell you. I have got news for you, I have listened to self proclaimed experts all my life on espn, they are wrong with predictions weakly as are odds makers. I will go out on a limb and say that the team that takes care of the football and tackles the best will win in the playoffs. NOw that comment as true as it is, is jsut not interesting to read. Your imput on this forum is depressing and nonproductive for anyone but your self, As a Henry county fan, you chould except the support and exxagerated enthusiasm as one of us or go cheer for your buddies in Munford. I have slowed my visits to sites with Henry coutny because it is just not very entertaining when you monopolize threads with your self proclaimed doctorate in football forum etiquette.

I agree with your assessment of the 5A/6A situation partially, but I think you presume to be smarter than you are by thinking those who disagree with you to be stupid or foolish. Tone down your rhetoric and you can still make the same points. By the way, the running clock scenario , as well as the three TD win over Melrose is a bit ridiculous (ridiculous is a better word than stupid or foolish)!

I speak bluntly and directly. I was not born here like the rest of you. I see things differently, but that doesn't preclude me from being a fan, like the STUPID and FOOLISH Advisor said. I know more about high school football than most of you, and I do not apologize for that. I am not trying to be popular, so I will say what I think. I will admit that I come on too strongly at times, but I am too old and set in my ways to change. If someone doesn't like what I say, or disagrees with me, then convince me that I'm wrong. That doesn't happen very often. When I have an opinion, it is a strong one, and I will express it with vigor.

It is doubtul that Melrose will have a runnung clock on them or fairley for that matter, but just like you, he is entitltled to post his prediction and thoughts, but you did call several of us fools for saying the same thing for Brgithon and well. If it is foolish to predict a lopsided score that is closer to accurate and smart to predict a score than is way off, I would rather be foolish. In my foolish world, my stupid comment is, talk footbal please and stop trying to teach forum etiquette like a home ec teacher.

You speak very little about the actual game and more about peoples opinions, you seem to know nothihng other than what your coaching buddies tell you. I have got news for you, I have listened to self proclaimed experts all my life on espn, they are wrong with predictions weakly as are odds makers. I will go out on a limb and say that the team that takes care of the football and tackles the best will win in the playoffs. NOw that comment as true as it is, is jsut not interesting to read. Your imput on this forum is depressing and nonproductive for anyone but your self, As a Henry county fan, you chould except the support and exxagerated enthusiasm as one of us or go cheer for your buddies in Munford. I have slowed my visits to sites with Henry coutny because it is just not very entertaining when you monopolize threads with your self proclaimed doctorate in football forum etiquette.

I am sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings. People who get on here and predict running clocks and three TD wins over Melrose, make Henry County fans look stupid. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, but I don't have to agree. I am sorry that I have depressed you. You sound as if you need medical attention if you are that fragile. I have not posted on here as often as you. What is your definition of a monopoly? Let's talk football?

I speak bluntly and directly. I was not born here like the rest of you. I see things differently, but that doesn't preclude me from being a fan, like the STUPID and FOOLISH Advisor said. I know more about high school football than most of you, and I do not apologize for that. I am not trying to be popular, so I will say what I think. I will admit that I come on too strongly at times, but I am too old and set in my ways to change. If someone doesn't like what I say, or disagrees with me, then convince me that I'm wrong. That doesn't happen very often. When I have an opinion, it is a strong one, and I will express it with vigor.

WEll then you were stupid and more foolish than anyone on here when you did not think that Henry coutny would dismantle Brighton. Again your self proclaimed expertise is noted, but not identified by your comments. all you have discussed since joining the forum is munfords so called recruiting and the ignorance of Henry county dreamers.

The four different playoff scenerios for 2008:

If Melrose beats East in 2 weeks and Liberty beats Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCLib.Bri.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

FairleyMelroseEastKing.

Which will result as follows:

HC vs King. ==> HC

Mel. vs Bri. ==> Melrose

Fairley vs Hardin ==> Fairley

Liberty vs East ===> East

If Melrose loses to East in 2 weeks and Liberty loses to Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCBri.Lib.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

EastFairleyMelroseKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Fairley vs Lib. ==> Fairley

East vs Hardin ==> East

Bri. vs Melrose ==> Melrose

If Melrose beats East in 2 weeks and Liberty loses to Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCBri.Lib.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

FairleyMelroseEastKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Mel. vs Lib. ==> Melrose

Brighton vs East ===> East

If Melrose loses to East in 2 weeks and Liberty beats Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCLib.Bri.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

EastFairleyMelroseKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Fairley vs Bri. ==> Fairley

East vs Hardin ==> East

Lib. vs Melrose ==> Melrose

That's how I see it.

The four different playoff scenerios for 2008:

If Melrose beats East in 2 weeks and Liberty beats Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCLib.Bri.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

FairleyMelroseEastKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Mel. vs Bri. ==> Melrose

Liberty vs East ===> East

If Melrose loses to East in 2 weeks and Liberty loses to Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCBri.Lib.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

EastFairleyMelroseKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Fairley vs Lib. ==> Fairley

East vs Hardin ==> East

Bri. vs Melrose ==> Melrose

If Melrose beats East in 2 weeks and Liberty loses to Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCBri.Lib.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

FairleyMelroseEastKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Mel. vs Lib. ==> Melrose

Brighton vs East ===> East

If Melrose loses to East in 2 weeks and Liberty beats Brighton then the seeding will be as follows:

7-4A:

HCLib.Bri.Hardin Co.

8-4A:

EastFairleyMelroseKing.

HC vs King. ==> HC

Fairley vs Bri. ==> Fairley

East vs Hardin ==> East

Lib. vs Melrose ==> Melrose

That's how I see it.

This is more interesting than dealing with crybabies with hurt feelings, so thanks for your post. What I want to hear from you is what YOU think will happen through round three, and I will comment.

WEll then you were stupid and more foolish than anyone on here when you did not think that Henry coutny would dismantle Brighton. Again your self proclaimed expertise is noted, but not identified by your comments. all you have discussed since joining the forum is munfords so called recruiting and the ignorance of Henry county dreamers.

Well now.....I came on here to get fired up about the Big Red, and I found Henry Co fans conducting a chat version of the Jerry Springer show. Ignorance is bliss amongst the "self righteous." I got an idea....we are near the end of the regular season. The Patriots are having an amazing season. Lets support them by finding a common ground. We can beat each other up later.

Dreaming is one thing, but talking foolishly on here is another. I may be wrong about Brighton, or another team, but you won't catch me on here talking about having a running clock through round four, or beating Melrose by three TDs. Why don't you comment on the post that followed yours about the possible playoff scenarios, instead of perpetuating your reputation as a crybaby.

Well now.....I came on here to get fired up about the Big Red, and I found Henry Co fans conducting a chat version of the Jerry Springer show. Ignorance is bliss amongst the "self righteous." I got an idea....we are near the end of the regular season. The Patriots are having an amazing season. Lets support them by finding a common ground. We can beat each other up later.

I agree this is getting out of hand! I think part of it is no Northside fans have posted in the other thread and people are getting really bored. What does Henry Co. need to work on before the playoffs to win against region 8 teams? That question is for everyone.

That sounds good to me. My problem is that when I find a post to be foolish or just plain dumb, I just can't help myself. I respond swiftly and with force. I am probably wrong to do so, but I can't seem to control that instinct. The season has been great. I am impressed with the team. I hope the team continues to win, despite some of the foolish fans, and their ridiculous rants.