District 13 AA

wtspfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah- it may be a while before the Lady Chargers taste defeat- If they ever do.. So much talent and depth and everyone else in 13AA is having nightmares on how to defend this group /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Gibson County is the clear favorite...Westview is beating teams but Gibson County is blowing teams out...I will be interested to see the Lady Pioneers next Friday in Troy and see where the Lady Rebels stack up against them...

So far it's a no contest at Marshall County...The Lady Marshalls are opening their season in a big way leading the 5-0 Lady Rebels 38-14 at half....

The Lady Marshalls have a girl(Jessica Holder)headed to Murray State and she has 14 pts at the break...Chassidy Fussell who is averaging 32.4 ppg has only three points so far....

The Lady Marshalls are the First Region favorite to go to the state tournament in Kentucky and they are showing it so far....

Obion Central drops their first game of the year tonite in The Marshall County HoopFest 68-50 to the Lady Marshalls of Marshall Co, KY.

MC was led in scoring by Murray State bound Jessica Holder with 25 pts....OC was led in scoring by Chassidy Fussell with 17 pts...Fussell struggled from the floor as she opened the game 0 for 12 shooting...The Lady Rebels fell behind 11-0 before scoring their first points then saw MC go on another spurt to go up 19-5 at the end of one quarter...The lead got as much as 24 twice at 38-14 which was the score at half and then 42-18 early in the third quarter....MC led at the end of the third quarter by 18 at 51-33....OC did cut the lead down to 55-44 and had the ball but couldn't get a shot to fall and saw MC score 7 straight to go back up 62-44...

About the only bright spot was that OC did outscore the Lady Marshalls 36-30 in the second half...

The Lady Rebels return to action Saturday night at The Devil's Den to face the South Fulton Lady Devils....

Sounds like if you can shut Chassidy down then you can beat Obion. Gibson County and Westview will do that.

I watched the game on the internet feed....She missed some wide open shots...It wasn't so much what MC did as what Fussell didn't do...She has been hitting those shots all year...She started pressing and was probably trying to do to much with that slow start...But you are right, so goes Fussell, so goes Obion Central...

Westview will get their shot at Marshall County on Dec.12th over at Graves County in the 1st Kentucky Bank Shootout....I believe MC will win the game..I would love to see GC play MC...MC has the size to match up with the Lady Pioneers...Don't know about the guard speed though..GC would have the advantage there...

I'm still excited to see GC play the Lady Rebels next Friday night at Troy....Should be pretty intense with Reedy's return and all....

It could be...But it's gonna be that way for a bunch of teams that face GC this year...

seen union university's coach at the gibson co crockett co game... ha i'm sure he liked what he saw as butler started out with 16 in the first quarter! ha i'll be surprised if she ends up somewhere other than union... seems like they get all the great local players from west tn... good game by lady pioneers again in another blowout!

Are you sure Union's coach wasn't there trying to scout GC?.... it seems as if those 2 are the only competition for each other here in West TN.

Union University Lady Bulldogs V. Gibson Co. Lady Pioneers....coming soon to a gym near you!!!!!

just kidding people, don't get your feathers ruffled...

Fixing to head out and watch Trenton/Gibson Co.... Should be another W for GC and probably won't be close.