Suspect Officiating @ Trinity Christian

JoePaluka

There were several holding calls 10-20 yards behind the ball in the Fayette Academy game. The Manassas game was worse. What the officials did was criminal. I would love to set down with the officials and watch the tape and here their explanations. If it weren't for BLATANT home cooking Trinity would have 2 more losses.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were several holding calls 10-20 yards behind the ball in the Fayette Academy game. The Manassas game was worse. What the officials did was criminal. I would love to set down with the officials and watch the tape and here their explanations. If it weren't for BLATANT home cooking Trinity would have 2 more losses.

That wasn't BLATANT homecooking, it was just "Divine Intervention".... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would really like to hear what folks think about some of the official crews from your area. I believe a official should not be allowed to call a game if he lives within 50 miles of the town. I believe they do hold grudges and they have their favorites. Anyway would like to hear from you folks.

I would really like to hear what folks think about some of the official crews from your area. I believe a official should not be allowed to call a game if he lives within 50 miles of the town. I believe they do hold grudges and they have their favorites. Anyway would like to hear from you folks.

Well our middle school just played a game at another team's field.....we have only had 11 penalties ALL SEASON.....we had 17 called on us in this game.....other team 4. It was kinda shocking. Not saying we would have won, but in ALL my years watching fb...I have never seen 17 calls made against a team in a jr. high game.If it is playoff game....get outside officials.

I believe they must have called the game between Boyd and South Pittsburg. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't see how some of these official's became official's in the first place,and I don't care what some other people might get on here to try and defend them,they stink and should not be able to call games anymore. Now I'm not talking about the good official's because I'd say 90% are good guy's that can call a game like it's suppose to be.

As the TSSAA assigns the officials for all games, you can't say there was home cooking by TCA.

Saying that the actions of officials was "criminal" is simply ignorant! Grow Up!

As the TSSAA assigns the officials for all games, you can't say there was home cooking by TCA.

Saying that the actions of officials was "criminal" is simply ignorant! Grow Up!

Why is TSSAA assigning your officials. In most places officials are assigned by their local organizations.

Why is TSSAA assigning your officials. In most places officials are assigned by their local organizations.

The TSSAA doesn't. The local association that services the home team does. The TSSAA on assigns playoff games and they are assigned to the association and the assigner then assigns the crew.

Why is that ignorant , its not impossible for them to be commiting crime. Being paid extra to fix a game would be criminal would it not? That happens with proffesional referees that make GOOD money. Tell me a ref that barely makes 60 bucks (if its that much) a game wouldn't like some extra coin.

Are you implying that TCA is paying off the refs?? Now this is ignorant... if this were the case the games would not be decided by one or two points. I believe if you go back to the Manassas game it was like that on both sides and Manassas got a couple of holding calls( a call that could be made every play) when they were trying to pass, something that dont do very much. If a team is used to run blocking the whole game and then try to pass block when they are not firing up field as much it is easy to think that the defender is getting past you and try to stop them. Most teams that are 90% run get holding calls when they try to pass. Also, in the Fayette game, if it was suspect officiating, then what about the call on Fayette's last drive when the kid stepped out of bounds and then caught the pass and then got hit and didnt look like he has possession... Oh wait they gave him the catch with no illegal touching called and the ball at the 1.

Starting a thread like this is ridiculous and takes away from the kids did on the field. I do not believe that a ref will ever cost you a game. You are probably looking for an excuse and this is the easiest way for you to do it. Do what you are supposed to and those calls wouldnt make or break your game. Every single game that has ever been played will have at least one bad call... they are human and they make mistakes.

That would drive the costs up for the host team. Just more miles and time to get to the field.