McMinn County

TribeFan

It is homecoming at McMinn tonight as they host Maryville Heritage in a Region 2 5A game.

The McMinn booster club is promoting tonights game as "The Blackout" and encouraging all McMinn fans young and old to wear black. The team will be in all black and I believe the first 200 fans in the gate will recieve a free black t-shirt with "GO Tribe" on the front if they dont already have black on. It should be exciting and a good way for the fans to show there support!

GO TRIBE!!!

It is homecoming at McMinn tonight as they host Maryville Heritage in a Region 2 5A game.

The McMinn booster club is promoting tonights game as "The Blackout" and encouraging all McMinn fans young and old to wear black. The team will be in all black and I believe the first 200 fans in the gate will recieve a free black t-shirt with "GO Tribe" on the front if they dont already have black on. It should be exciting and a good way for the fans to show there support!

GO TRIBE!!!

What a great show of school spirit!!!! Good luck to your team tonight!

GO TRIBE!!!

Awesome, good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That sounds great. I think you may have gotten the idea from Georgia and you know what happened to them when they tried it? MMMMM. I just hope the same goes for you all.

GO MOUNTAINEERS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's not "Maryville Heritage" just HERITAGE will be fine. Thank you.

That sounds great. I think you may have gotten the idea from Georgia and you know what happened to them when they tried it? MMMMM. I just hope the same goes for you all.

GO MOUNTAINEERS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's not "Maryville Heritage" just HERITAGE will be fine. Thank you.

Actually I got the idea from Penn State when they have "The White Out"......seeing that #10 Ables is not playing tonight McMinn might not score as many points because it will be mostly a running attack but I still look for the Tribe to win and win big.....

Just a predication but look for #11 for McMinn to have a break out game both rushing and recieving.....

GO TRIBE!!

Actually I got the idea from Penn State when they have "The White Out"......seeing that #10 Ables is not playing tonight McMinn might not score as many points because it will be mostly a running attack but I still look for the Tribe to win and win big.....

Just a predication but look for #11 for McMinn to have a break out game both rushing and recieving.....

GO TRIBE!!

pretty much nailed it on the head. can i borrow your crystal ball for awhile? another great call tribe fan

GO TRIBE!!

Great call. I will have to say #11 and #24 carried your team. Both are excellent backs. THe QB that played did a good job managing the no huddle offense, if he wasn't the normal starter. Kid has a good arm and seemed to be a player. I thought this was a very physical game on both sides but I will give credit to the guys up front for McMinn, they pretty much controlled the game on the line of scrimmage. Thats nothing new to us, we have been beat up front all year. Its not anything against the kids we have playing, there just under sized.

Good luck to the Tribe the remainder of the season..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

>