longhorns v. raiders

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think north will win by that much you are stupid... IF north wins it will be only by a touchdown and this senior group will not let them lose senior night.

JC 35

SN 27

Ah yes, the Mama's House Raiders and the Middle of Nowhere Longhorns...

In an amazing turn of events, I predict these two teams call off the game and go eat at Shirley's. The real intriguing factor in this matchup is who picks up the brunt of the check. Im going with MHR since they are the visiting team and they're in the resturant business. To feed both of these teams, you're probably looking at a $300 check. I may eat my words on this one, but I'm going MHR- $200 'horns-$100

Them raiders will prevail and beat them shorthorns and their schoolbus like QB!!!

.........then get slaughtered in the playoffs.

(P.S. You guys better hit 'im hard! He'll run ya over! That guy's gonna be playin in college next yur!)

best qb in the conference...hands down

We do need somebody to carry the clipboard. We would love to have Phipps come and do that or possibly even work his way up to the scout team.

OH OK...well maybe he might take you up on that offer after Johnson County gets put out of the playoffs early (hey im just being honest here...with the rest of the team thats healthy, we have no chance in the playoffs) but let me warn you...after he "worked" his way up to the "scout team" you will be reconsidering him as your starting QB when you face Maryville if you wanna compete...dont get me wrong South is a REAL strong "team" this year and should do well in the playoffs and ill be rooting for youa all, but in my opinion still Phipps is the best qb and i respect your opinion too...so good luck and kill the vikings this week :popcorn:

Guest PoppycockProfessor

if you think north will win by that much you are stupid... IF north wins it will be only by a touchdown and this senior group will not let them lose senior night.

JC 35

SN 27

do any of you Johnson County fans have the intellectual capacity to make a normal, understandable post? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

...if you can understand that i'll be impressed.

Ah yes, the Mama's House Raiders and the Middle of Nowhere Longhorns...

In an amazing turn of events, I predict these two teams call off the game and go eat at Shirley's. The real intriguing factor in this matchup is who picks up the brunt of the check. Im going with MHR since they are the visiting team and they're in the resturant business. To feed both of these teams, you're probably looking at a $300 check. I may eat my words on this one, but I'm going MHR- $200 'horns-$100

...and this guy. do you ever say anything relevant? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i was impressed by phipps when j.c. played elizabethton. best in the conference i'm not sure. this game could go either way. neither team should be confident of a win going in to this game.

cyclone fan checking in to say GO NORTH!

also, shrleys appeared to be open last week when i passed by.