Oneida (9-0) @ Greenback (9-0)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly S's and B's would give us his expert opinion....however his area of expertise appears to be Maryville Football, and seeing that Greenback is undefeated, he appears to be jumping on the bandwagon a bit late in the day, doesn't he? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Some, in your opinion, people are posting a score that is illogical in your estimation.....? What made you the expert here? You've just jumped on, so it is doubtful you have any idea what kind of players Oneida has.....maybe you do. Either way, if GB loses....do you just slink back to the Rebs? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Loyalty, through thick and thin, says a lot.

Kazzy

What a game! No better way of heading into the playoffs!

It's hard to compare the two teams. Both moving in the same direction but completely different schemes. I expect the Cherokees to play well when they have the ball. The Indians defense will be flying around the field. No doubts! Strangely, I think the game will come down to Greenback's defense being able to stop Oneida's offense for four quarters.

Believe it or not, Oneida actually has 4 or 5 base offensive packages (goal line power offense not included) with several different running back combinations. The Indians can throw very well when they need to as well.

Coach Wright smartly does just what is nessary to win games so Oneida's offense appears simple and non-flashy in the box scores. Since we all know Greenback will play hard on defense.....Should be the perfect storm.

Whatever you do this Halloween in Greenback...don't dress like a football player unless you wanna get hit! It's gonna be a fun game.

Certainly S's and B's would give us his expert opinion....however his area of expertise appears to be Maryville Football, and seeing that Greenback is undefeated, he appears to be jumping on the bandwagon a bit late in the day, doesn't he? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Some, in your opinion, people are posting a score that is illogical in your estimation.....? What made you the expert here? You've just jumped on, so it is doubtful you have any idea what kind of players Oneida has.....maybe you do. Either way, if GB loses....do you just slink back to the Rebs? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Loyalty, through thick and thin, says a lot.

Kazzy

kazam37 tha onlyest wagon eye've jumped on wuz a tater wagon....Eye jest thought tha gaim mite bee close.....Butt maybee ewe know moore than me and yore a "expert"....And eye didunt reed ennywhair whur eye claimed two bee a expert ('cept haulin' garbige and recrootin').....Greenbak iz mommaSTARS skool, her skin iz at leest a good 2 foot thick, and she will maik me show "loyalty" like hit ere knot.......And when'st ewe see mommaSTARS....you'll see she's "thick" knot "thin" and thay iz a "lot" ov her......and hit "says a lot".....

Pee Ess......Eye dont know "what kind of players Oneida has"......Eye dont know what kind of players Greenbak has either......Butt eye'm rilly hopin' thays FOOTBAWL "players" 'cause thats what kind of gaim thays 'post two bee playin' Fridee Nite......Good luck two ewe and yorn.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, you sure did soften the rhetoric a little, so I'll lighten up, too. I certainly can appreciate someone that has follow Quarles around like a puppy dog. (Heck, I would too!) Did you know Gaylor was a coach up here, b ack in the day? In fact his wife graduated from Oneida I believe. Your basketball coach also had a little moment in time up here, too. And I'll be darned if his wife is an Oneida Native, too! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Must be something in the water?!?!

Anyways, I finally got to the end of your post. (I must say it took some intelligence to figure it all out) I certainly hope mommastars can't read too good or your gonna see the backside of a cast iron skillet. (Where you write thick.....she reads FAT) Careful there buddy.

Everyone the "kees saw last year on Oneida's team is pretty much back, with the exception of one or two kids. Basically this same group handed the "kees their hats last season. With the same personnel, obviously some blokes think that is doable again! I'm not among the blowout crowd because there is no question Greenback has gotten better, but I do think Oneida will win. Good Luck to ya.....have mommastar wave her war skillet!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, you sure did soften the rhetoric a little, so I'll lighten up, too. I certainly can appreciate someone that has follow Quarles around like a puppy dog. (Heck, I would too!) Did you know Gaylor was a coach up here, b ack in the day? In fact his wife graduated from Oneida I believe. Your basketball coach also had a little moment in time up here, too. And I'll be darned if his wife is an Oneida Native, too! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Must be something in the water?!?!

Anyways, I finally got to the end of your post. (I must say it took some intelligence to figure it all out) I certainly hope mommastars can't read too good or your gonna see the backside of a cast iron skillet. (Where you write thick.....she reads FAT) Careful there buddy.

Everyone the "kees saw last year on Oneida's team is pretty much back, with the exception of one or two kids. Basically this same group handed the "kees their hats last season. With the same personnel, obviously some blokes think that is doable again! I'm not among the blowout crowd because there is no question Greenback has gotten better, but I do think Oneida will win. Good Luck to ya.....have mommastar wave her war skillet!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

kazam37....whatever 'rhetoric" iz......Eye aint good on $3 werds...GQ evur once in a while will throw us puppies a scrap orr two.......Eye haiv allsew heered of a little Lamburt puppy luv goin' on in Oneidee ...If eye could jest 'lighten" momma up a little now inn moore ways than won........Yeah eye knowed Jimmy wuz at Oneidee....And hiz wife iz skinny........Eye aint got no problem wif tha "backside" of tha skillet 37.....momma's always gotter filled up wif sum cut of pig, fryin' a yard bird or 2, cornbread, orr sum gravy (red eye orr milk)......Matter of fact that skillet aint never cooled off since mommaSTARS brought that thang home frum tha Flee Markit..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I dont see how everyone thinks that greenback is so tough this year. I mean yes they have had a good year but i mean come on who have they played besides loudon. they barely beat loudon and everyone is cmparing there schedule to the indians. Give me a Break. The indians schedule is three times harder than greenbacks. They have been on the road and been tested so there is no question who has had the tougher schedule. I think this game will be a good game but the indians will run away with it in the second half.

Tribe- 35

Kees- 14

I dont see how everyone thinks that greenback is so tough this year. I mean yes they have had a good year but i mean come on who have they played besides loudon. they barely beat loudon and everyone is cmparing there schedule to the indians. Give me a Break. The indians schedule is three times harder than greenbacks. They have been on the road and been tested so there is no question who has had the tougher schedule. I think this game will be a good game but the indians will run away with it in the second half.

Tribe- 35

Kees- 14

what a pick your crazy Greenback is good, not only are they good they're better than Oneida. And your schedule wasn't some big schedule it was pretty weak too. I've changed my pick

Greenback-28

Oneida-14