Oneida (9-0) @ Greenback (9-0)

all i have to say is that the ppl that are thinkin that greenback is goin to put up 28 or 35 are crazy and havent watched one bit of high school football this year. oneidas defense is prob the best again in our region. i dont look for this game to get past 14 or 20 points. Both teams are very good on both sides of the ball. I want to wish the best of luck to the both of them and lets get out there and play a good hard football game.

Go Tribe!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that me and BC Sportsfan looked so much alike. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rebullron eye thank thay maybee we's all Branch kin.............. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />.... Brang on tha Indyun War.....And of course tha sodie water from Greenback Drugstore........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, I don't start until page four! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Took me a while to get to the keyboard....heavy construction over the weekend! Felt like a member of that Home Building TV Show.

I have some questions to help me sift through my analysis. #1 What was the score of last years Oneida/Greenback Game? #2 How many recievers does Greenback have that are taller than 6'0? #3 Which team has the biggest offensive and defensive lines? #4 It appears Loudon is Greenback's "signature" win....who do you think is Oneida's and why? #5 How much heat has got to Greenback's QB this year?....I heard he is very good when he has plenty of time.

Feel free to help old Kaz out, regardless of if you respond or not I will still ultimately find answers to these questions anyways. I expecting Oneida to win Friday night because they have shown well on the road this season, in very tough environments......and from distances much farther than what they travel Friday Nite!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man, what a great game this should be...It's good to see these two teams finally back on top.....the great games we played in the 80's and 90's have been missed....Hopefully, we will meet the winner of this game in the Semi Finals this year.....good luck throughout the playoffs and stay injury free...As for the game, my prediction is......

Oneida 20

Greenback 14

Rebullron eye thank thay maybee we's all Branch kin.............. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />.... Brang on tha Indyun War.....And of course tha sodie water from Greenback Drugstore........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If'n it gets as cold as theys a sayin' Friday night, I may have to bring some "Vestal Kool-Aid" to mix with my sodie water from Greenback Drug Store....

i was at the game till halftime and poe didnt start or play, i dont even think he got to dress.. i heard a few stories of why not but its really untellin. and there starting QB was out too

Midway had 3 of their key players out: Will Poe, Mark Childers, and their best lineman Jacob Franklin. They did not dress out, and it's questionable if they will at all for the rest of the season. Congrats to Coach Moser for making a statement by suspending the players, especially for such a big game. Not sure how many other coaches would have done that.

Midway's QB Pressley played defense but did not play under center because of an ankle injury that he sustained in the Oneida game. Freshman Thomas Viar was under center.

Of course I'm not from your area, but I could have sworn those old drug stores kept their own stash of "Vestal Kool-Aid" in the storeroom. (you just have to know how to ask for it!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Up here on the mountain we prefer to call it "fire water" or sometimes "heat from the creek" Either way, it is sure to warm your innards!!! Any one out there interested in answering my questions? If not....I'll have to start contacting some people.

Kaz

Of course I'm not from your area, but I could have sworn those old drug stores kept their own stash of "Vestal Kool-Aid" in the storeroom. (you just have to know how to ask for it!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Up here on the mountain we prefer to call it "fire water" or sometimes "heat from the creek" Either way, it is sure to warm your innards!!! Any one out there interested in answering my questions? If not....I'll have to start contacting some people.

Kaz

Kaz I'll anwser 1 of your question's G-back lost 8-42 last yr... I won't answer any more but all I can tell ya if you wanna see a GREAT game come on down and you better get there early if you want a seat or a spot on the fense b/c the house is gonna be packed!!!

Wow, I don't start until page four! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Took me a while to get to the keyboard....heavy construction over the weekend! Felt like a member of that Home Building TV Show.

I have some questions to help me sift through my analysis. #1 What was the score of last years Oneida/Greenback Game? #2 How many recievers does Greenback have that are taller than 6'0? #3 Which team has the biggest offensive and defensive lines? #4 It appears Loudon is Greenback's "signature" win....who do you think is Oneida's and why? #5 How much heat has got to Greenback's QB this year?....I heard he is very good when he has plenty of time.

Feel free to help old Kaz out, regardless of if you respond or not I will still ultimately find answers to these questions anyways. I expecting Oneida to win Friday night because they have shown well on the road this season, in very tough environments......and from distances much farther than what they travel Friday Nite!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

greenback looks to have a pretty big line, it looked alot better on defense than offense in my opinion. and they had two boys that were prbly bigger than anyone on our starting line. but as far as who is stronger idk the indians line is stout. and IMO oneidas signature win has to be midway for the fact that we finally got over the slump and beat the greenwave after not doing it in so long!

idk about heat getting to vanskiver but if it does ive heard that he can scramble around and take off he didnt do it much from what i seen at the midway game friday but when the conditions are better im sure he can skoot.. i hope i answered some of ur questions kaz

Not to sure but the Greenback QB is the best QB in our region, hands down. I think Greenback has at least 1 reciever taller than 6 ft.. not to sure though. I think Greenback has the bigger line too. But size isn't everything and it should be a great game