milan vs. westview

thedawg44

I have to agree with Dynasty it seems everytime we see the Chargers they play well. I do feel that Milan will win this game by three TD's Providing All of the Dawgs remained Focused and not look ahead to the playoffs. My advice is To Take your time Dawgs Enjoy each Victory Stay focused On the Team your up against and never take anything or anybody For Granted and last but certinally not least field that 12th man (GOD) !!! I hope both teams have an injury free Game. My predition Milan 45 Martin 9 for what its worth

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with westview having a really good kicking game and a pretty good ground game, will this create a problem for the dawgs if westview's defense stacks the box and coleman has an off night throwing the ball?

Westview's defense is not up to snuff this year. Milan won't have a problem with them no matter what they do. Gibson County's o-line dominated their d-line most of the night. If GC can do it, it should be a breeze for Milan's o line.

Westview's defense is not up to snuff this year. Milan won't have a problem with them no matter what they do. Gibson County's o-line dominated their d-line most of the night. If GC can do it, it should be a breeze for Milan's o line.

This will be a tight game. Milan hasn't been able to run the ball since the USJ game. The Dogs really have nothing to lose, and might hold some key players out that are a little banged up. WV will be ready and this one will be close..

Guest nwtnsports

Bulldog fans, remember this time last year. Westview was 9-0, ranked second in some state polls and going for a region championship. They hosted Milan for senior night. It seems like the talk on this thread was about the same, but most of the Charger fans felt pretty good about knocking off the Bulldogs and finishing their first undefeated regular season since 1970.

Milan won 30-24.

Not saying that will happen this Friday, as we have a little different scenario, but both teams always give great effort when playing against the other. The last four meetings have been decided by seven points or less. It should be an exciting game.

Just saw where the game previews are up on the football page over at milanhighsports.com. Check out the Charger and Bulldog scouting reports. Then pick this week's winner in the poll. Westview fans can get the Milan roster and stats on the site.

Bulldog fans, remember this time last year. Westview was 9-0, ranked second in some state polls and going for a region championship. They hosted Milan for senior night. It seems like the talk on this thread was about the same, but most of the Charger fans felt pretty good about knocking off the Bulldogs and finishing their first undefeated regular season since 1970.

Milan won 30-24.

Not saying that will happen this Friday, as we have a little different scenario, but both teams always give great effort when playing against the other. The last four meetings have been decided by seven points or less. It should be an exciting game.

Just saw where the game previews are up on the football page over at milanhighsports.com. Check out the Charger and Bulldog scouting reports. Then pick this week's winner in the poll. Westview fans can get the Milan roster and stats on the site.

That game was a lot of fun from a fans standpoint. I think they thought they would roll last year. I don't see this Westview team as typical. Too many injuries and a lot of youth. Griggs was a beast at FB and I feel he is still a handful if he is healthy. We gotta bring the intesity and strong effort early!!!!! Go Bulldogs!!! Finish what you started in August - Undefeated Regular Season and Region Champs!!! It is within reach but you still have to work for it, Westview will not just give it to you. Expect a hard fought game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is THE rivalry for Westview, so i do not see Westview getting blown out! Yes they are young and yes they are injured but this is the BIG GAME each and every year and you always find a way to compete! Milan is loaded this year and I will have to take them in the game by 2 TDs but i am rooting for my Chargers in the upset! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milan won 30-24.

I heard Milans noseguard was hurt in the game against dresden.. i knee injury i believe... is this true?