Game Winner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have no doubt that our guys could beat Cascade right now. None whatsoever."

......Sound familiar? But thanks. That may come in handy later.....

Well I sure believe that if and when we play you guys that the outcome will be different but kind of fan would I be if I didn't? Remember it getting to be that time of the year where region 5 needs to pull together and take care of region 6.

I'm so sick of reading a bunch of CRAP on here lately. I hope ya'll serve up some HUMBLE pie tonight! Save an extra slice for McTownGirl!

C11, your normally pretty cool... I don't see what the deal is... If you sick of reading the crap on hear I would think that you wouldn't look here, or definetly not post on a McEwen - JBS thread, being as you are a Cascade fan and don't directly deal/represent either team... Seems to me that this is a self imposed illness... can't help you there bud... As far as bs, I put the ET endzone candy thing in there as a joke, thought it would be funny...

JBS community... hope you have a safe trip down and back, enjoy your visit, but have a long, sad ride home...

If McEwen wins tonight it will be the first hosted playoff game in roughly 10 years...

GOOD LUCK AND GO WARRIORS...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I sure believe that if when we play you guys that the outcome will be different but kind of fan would I be if I didn't? Remember it getting to be that time of the year where region 5 needs to pull together and take care of region 6.

We still have 1 more day of bitter war... then we come together as a region... then the week after that... back to war...

C11, your normally pretty cool... I don't see what the deal is... If you sick of reading the crap on hear I would think that you wouldn't look here, or definetly not post on a McEwen - JBS thread, being as you are a Cascade fan and don't directly deal/represent either team... Seems to me that this is a self imposed illness... can't help you there bud... As far as bs, I put the ET endzone candy thing in there as a joke, thought it would be funny...

JBS community... hope you have a safe trip down and back, enjoy your visit, but have a long, sad ride home...

If McEwen wins tonight it will be the first hosted playoff game in roughly 10 years...

GOOD LUCK AND GO WARRIORS...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hosting the first round would be cool. GO BIG RED!!!

Well it's Game Day. It appears that the gloves have finally come off in this thread after a relatively civil week. I can't wait for it to start thanks to all of the McEwen faithful that have offered me and my girls hospitality on this Halloween. If I do come I am looking foward to meeting everyone.

My take on the game is this if we score points then we will win the game. I don't think that McEwen will put many points on the board against our defense but our offense has to help out and score more than 14 points in a game. I think that if JB can get the offense going and jump ahead early we will have an easier night than if we have to grind it out all night.

score 28-14 Devils

No candy 4 the devilettes tonight. McChicken will be servin rotten apples and butt kickin's.

As far as bs, I put the ET endzone candy thing in there as a joke, thought it would be funny...

I'm with ya mtb, I thought we were all joking but I guess some of the McEwen players didn't take it that way from what mactowngirl was saying. Anyway, most JB folks like and respect McEwen. We've been playing each other in all sports for a long time and for the most part the series has been very civilized due to the mutual respect. I expect tonights game to be the same way.

I'm with ya mtb, I thought we were all joking but I guess some of the McEwen players didn't take it that way from what mactowngirl was saying. Anyway, most JB folks like and respect McEwen. We've been playing each other in all sports for a long time and for the most part the series has been very civilized due to the mutual respect. I expect tonights game to be the same way.

Does anyone know if the game will be on any particular radio station that i can get over the internet tonight? Also MOTO can you email me your cell number? My email address is Treyvols99@hotmail.com thanks. Also good luck to both teams tonight should be a great ball game.

Big matchup this week. JB is coming off an emotional loss lastnight but if I know JB they will come out hungry and executing their offense to a T. Mcewen is riding an 8 game winning streak and they have played really well. They have put up very big numbers against MTCS, Forrest, and Eagleville. Some food for thought though, Mcewen has had the privelage of playing all of these teams after JB and Cascade both played them the two weeks prior to them. I think Mcewen is capable of beating JB but I am going with JB winning this one by 7 plus points due to their defense.

Final Score

JB - 30

Mactown - 22

awwww DEFENSE