FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the game will be on any particular radio station that i can get over the internet tonight? Also MOTO can you email me your cell number? My email address is Treyvols99@hotmail.com thanks. Also good luck to both teams tonight should be a great ball game.

The only radio station I know it to be on would be 1060 AM, a Humphreys County deal... Doubt that will over the internet...

Anybody got any other stations that it's going to be on...

Try www.wqmv1060.com then click on the jukebox to listen. Broadcast should start about 15 minutes before kickoff, at least Waverly's did last night

Come on JB fans one more vote and the poll will be all tied up. As it stands now McEwen has the most fans in this modest poll by one vote. The big one contest gives a 78% edge to the Devils. I think that we will have to pull out all the stops to be victorious. It is Halloween however so may the Devils have a little karma edge. Good luck to the players and everyone traveling have a safe trip. Please pray for an injury free game and safety for all the trick or treaters.

Come on JB fans one more vote and the poll will be all tied up. As it stands now McEwen has the most fans in this modest poll by one vote. The big one contest gives a 78% edge to the Devils. I think that we will have to pull out all the stops to be victorious. It is Halloween however so may the Devils have a little karma edge. Good luck to the players and everyone traveling have a safe trip. Please pray for an injury free game and safety for all the trick or treaters.

Dang, Sb38, you should have ran for President, you persuaded ole' Butchie in just one post...

Just messin' with ya Butchie...

Dang, Sb38, you should have ran for President, you persuaded ole' Butchie in just one post...

Just messin' with ya Butchie...

Yes I should I couldn't do any worse. I don't think that I'm rich enough to be President. My powers of persuasion are great indeed. Except I sure would've liked to moved this game to either Thursday or Saturday.

you going to the game now sb38... or are you trick or treating in Stroudsvill USA...

I think that I will have to pass although I'm not all together happy about it. The hubby and the in laws will be there though. I will probably end up making my hubby wish I had come just because of the number of times that I will probably call. It really would be a great night to have the girls at the game though because the weather is so good. I really wanted to meet some of the McEwen posters. I've already met Mac of course.