Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

i dont think he's still here, you should see the new sports complex it is un real and the training room is amazing too, iv been in there cuz i have a broke arm, i love playin on that turf too if feels great, heritage is pretty messy lol but they say its alot better than it was last year but it could still be better, i hope you raise peyton to be as good a athlete as you was maybe better but you never know, if you come to the Cosby game you should look for me i'll be sportin the newman sweat pants and t-shirt. Good luck to your Bulldogs I really hope we meet them in the playoffs for round 2! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea they were in the process of building it when i was there but i saw the picks of what is was going to look like and it was amazing.... are you a red shirt or what... ill be at the TC, carson newman game to watch jon lyons play and see cn dominate them again....

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something else is this, I've talked to alot of Cloudland people and every single one of them thought they should have beat Cosby. They may take up for you on here ,but its not what they say in real, The real perception they have is that Hampton is the best in region 1, followed by Grace,Cloudland and then Cosby. You've had luck up to this point and it may continue. I'll tell you my opinion ,Grace will beat you by at least 14 points. Just like I said before, Cloudland will tell you that Grace is the best team they've faced this season, Grace will say Hampton. You people are alone in you're beliefs. The rest of the teams thinks differently. Wonder why.

The same Cloudland people thought Grace was quite a bit better. They see reality. I do too.

Thats not exactly right Pujo. The handful of people who did go to the grace game ALL told us they were pullin for us when we beat you guys and that they will be pullin for us against Grace. If no one truly is pullin for anyone besides themself ask some Landers that were at the GCA game about meeting some Cosby folk. See what they say. Cuz somebody's lien to somebody. Also ask em if alot of people in blue and black with eagles on their shirts and hats weren't settin there cheering for Cloudland. But your probably right no one really is for any one else. Oh I got one more. Everyone at the Cosby/Unaka game roared when they announced Hampton's lead over Grace, but I'm sure that was all fake and everyone was really neutral! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I've pulled for Hampton/Claoudland for years (when they weren't playing us), followed Hampton everywhere to cheer em on, but your right no one really is for anyone else in the region to do good. We're all like SEC fans who don't pull for the conference to do well, just 1 team in it. If anyone fails to pick up on the sarcasm I'll go ahead and say it, I'm being sarcastic!

We're all like SEC fans who don't pull for the conference to do well, just 1 team in it. If anyone fails to pick up on the sarcasm I'll go ahead and say it, I'm being sarcastic!

but, holy cow, its hard to pull for any team that spurrier coaches and florida just on principles.. that being said i do, and im loving it when the announcers all pick against sec and say that sec doesnt have the speed to match up.. uh.. okay

yea they were in the process of building it when i was there but i saw the picks of what is was going to look like and it was amazing.... are you a red shirt or what... ill be at the TC, carson newman game to watch jon lyons play and see cn dominate them again....

yea they red shirted me, the db coach likes to redshirt everybody but he says im gettin better everyday so i might get some playin time in a few years. this year we have been up and down, we cant seem to stay consistant and the coaches say the team played with more desire last year so hopefully we can get on a roll and make the playoffs

but, holy cow, its hard to pull for any team that spurrier coaches and florida just on principles.. that being said i do, and im loving it when the announcers all pick against sec and say that sec doesnt have the speed to match up.. uh.. okay

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know what you mean brother! But I will in fact be a proud supporter of the Bulldogs on Sat, thats the UGA Bulldogs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea they red shirted me, the db coach likes to redshirt everybody but he says im gettin better everyday so i might get some playin time in a few years. this year we have been up and down, we cant seem to stay consistant and the coaches say the team played with more desire last year so hopefully we can get on a roll and make the playoffs

who is winning monday bowl... they let me play in that and i loved it...

Hampton people are the most bitter sour people in the world .You guys obviusly dont know much about fottball like i thought. You never give credit when it is do. When Cosby beats Grace i want all you cowards to go back in that shell of yours and keep your traps shut like you did when Cosby beat that booty black and blue. You guys arn't the bull anymore in this region im sorry. The sun dont shine on the same DAWGS @$$ everyday!

Hampton people are the most bitter sour people in the world .You guys obviusly dont know much about fottball like i thought. You never give credit when it is do. When Cosby beats Grace i want all you cowards to go back in that shell of yours and keep your traps shut like you did when Cosby beat that booty black and blue. You guys arn't the bull anymore in this region im sorry. The sun dont shine on the same DAWGS @$$ everyday!

EXACTLY!!! People are just mad that Cosby aint the whippin team anymore, in fact they are the team doin the whippin now /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby is CLEARLY better than Hampton. Watching Hampton's bitterness is funny.

Go Region 2!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Except for the whole region 2 thing I thourughly agree! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />