hendersonville vs hunters lane

underthelights

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, final week of the season and it all comes down to this game. If Hendersonville win, they are region champs, regardless of the outcome of the Gallatin game. If they lose, they can pretty much be assured of 3rd place and no home playoff game. With that being said, I would have to think that Hendersonville will win this one. Hunter's Lane couldn't handle the surging Gallatin attack when they played, and Hendersonville found a way to. I think that will be the defining scene for this Hendersonville team this season, it was huge and showed that they can just find a way to win.

Certainly Hunter's Lane can't be overlooked, you don't get that many wins by being some pushover team, they bring it to Hville every year, and I know these Commandos are looking for redemption against the Warriors. Hville proved once again that even if you play a stout D, as they did in Gallatin and now will vs HL, they can find other ways to score. With the Hill interception return for a TD and the Yazzie punt return for a TD that was called back, Hville has proved they have a TON of ways to get the ball into the endzone.

My prediction:

HHS- 24

HLHS- 14

Alright, final week of the season and it all comes down to this game. If Hendersonville win, they are region champs, regardless of the outcome of the Gallatin game. If they lose, they can pretty much be assured of 3rd place and no home playoff game. With that being said, I would have to think that Hendersonville will win this one. Hunter's Lane couldn't handle the surging Gallatin attack when they played, and Hendersonville found a way to. I think that will be the defining scene for this Hendersonville team this season, it was huge and showed that they can just find a way to win.

Certainly Hunter's Lane can't be overlooked, you don't get that many wins by being some pushover team, they bring it to Hville every year, and I know these Commandos are looking for redemption against the Warriors. Hville proved once again that even if you play a stout D, as they did in Gallatin and now will vs HL, they can find other ways to score. With the Hill interception return for a TD and the Yazzie punt return for a TD that was called back, Hville has proved they have a TON of ways to get the ball into the endzone.

My prediction:

HHS- 24

HLHS- 14

Agreed.

HHS gets the W.

Yazzie will be the best player on the field without a doubt. H'ville has a very good secondary and Hunters Lane doesn't have much of a passing game. When they have to throw, H'ville will have a huge advantage. Hunters Lane is not as fast as past years and they do not have a good kicking game. The Commandos should win this game. Hendersonville has really gotten better from the first game til now. I am impressed with how they had to overcome some early season turmoil. Looks to have really brought this group together. But I still would like another shot at ya. (lol)

Yazzie is a GOOD player and Hendersonville has serveral. This is a group of guys seem to play with one goal in mind every week. Bring hard all night and do your job.

I have seen the ATTITUDE of this team change over the past few games, as they play with a different swagger. Not cocky, not over confident, just with a purpose.

When you try to stop Yazzie, as Gallatin did on the last drive - Zach Hill stepped up and made a play. It has happened that way with Murrell, Hight, Armstong and others. Not to mention an O Line and Dline that has controlled games and made plays happen.

The coaches seem to have taken different approach with this team. My hats off to the whole team.

Yazzie is a GOOD player and Hendersonville has serveral. This is a group of guys seem to play with one goal in mind every week. Bring hard all night and do your job.

I have seen the ATTITUDE of this team change over the past few games, as they play with a different swagger. Not cocky, not over confident, just with a purpose.

When you try to stop Yazzie, as Gallatin did on the last drive - Zach Hill stepped up and made a play. It has happened that way with Murrell, Hight, Armstong and others. Not to mention an O Line and Dline that has controlled games and made plays happen.

The coaches seem to have taken different approach with this team. My hats off to the whole team.

Amen to that. You said it, when Gallatin avoided passing towards Yazzie all game, Hill stepped up and made a HUGE play. I actually think Hill may be leading the county in interceptions, Yazzie gets the most talk but he's one of many good players on this team. I'd also like to throw Harris #9 in there, he had a huge game for the Commandos on the ground against Gallatin last week as he has all year.

Hunters Lane D will be the difference. If the Hunters Lane Offense can score 17 points they win, if not, or if they have multiple TO's the Commandos will win.

Is this the same defense that was supposed to shut down Gallatin. Hendersonville has a well rounded TEAM not individuals. They have played all these (talked about) better teams, and just WIN. So if the same holds true again this week and they play the same kind of game they have played the past few weeks THEY WILL SUCCEED.

Is this the same defense that was supposed to shut down Gallatin. Hendersonville has a well rounded TEAM not individuals. They have played all these (talked about) better teams, and just WIN. So if the same holds true again this week and they play the same kind of game they have played the past few weeks THEY WILL SUCCEED.

We werent supposed to shut Gallatin down we were just supposed to hold them! and we ddnt! but we are prepared and focused this week!