Region 5-5A & 6-5A

Gtowner

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 5

If Hendersonville wins, Hendersonville is first, Gallatin is second, and Hunters Lane is third.

If Hendersonville loses and Gallatin wins, Gallatin is first, Hunters Lane is second, and Hendersonville is third.

If Hendersonville loses and Gallatin loses, Hunters Lane is first, Hendersonville is second, and Gallatin is third.

Antioch is fourth.

Region 6

If Brentwood wins and Franklin wins, Brentwood is first, Franklin is second, and Centennial is third.

If Brentwood loses and Franklin wins, Franklin is first, Brentwood is second, and Centennial is third.

If Brentwood wins and Franklin loses, Brentwood is first, Centennial is second, and Franklin is third.

If Brentwood loses and Franklin loses, Centennial is first, Brentwood is second, and Franklin is third.

In all cases, Ravenwood is fourth. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

My predicted outcome:

If Hendersonville loses and Gallatin wins, Gallatin is first, Hunters Lane is second, and Hendersonville is third.

If Brentwood wins and Franklin wins, Brentwood is first, Franklin is second, and Centennial is third.

I just wanna come in first or second so the Green Wave will have some home playoff games. If Gallatin can win then that is a done deal. The second place team in this region is going to have a tough task beating the Centennial/Franklin loser. That 6-5A third place finisher is really going to be out to prove something.

I couldn??™t care less what is the lineup is for the playoff. When it comes to playoffs, you strap it up and get ready to play at a higher level of intensity with a goal to make it to Blue Cross Bowl, no matter the opponent because all opponents are very good and can win on any given night. There is just no easy road to the championship game as previous history lesson between the two regions will testify to the unpredictability.

I couldn??™t care less what is the lineup is for the playoff. When it comes to playoffs, you strap it up and get ready to play at a higher level of intensity with a goal to make it to Blue Cross Bowl, no matter the opponent because all opponents are very good and can win on any given night. There is just no easy road to the championship game as previous history lesson between the two regions will testify to the unpredictability.

I'm going to agree with you on this... if you aren't ready it doesn't matter who or where you play. Gallatin knows this first hand.. yes, it is always good to play at home in front of a friendly crowd but you better step it up come playoff time.

I just wanna come in first or second so the Green Wave will have some home playoff games. If Gallatin can win then that is a done deal. The second place team in this region is going to have a tough task beating the Centennial/Franklin loser. That 6-5A third place finisher is really going to be out to prove something.

And I guess there's the possibility of 4th place Ravenwood having to travel to play 1st place Gallatin. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

And I guess there's the possibility of 4th place Ravenwood having to travel to play 1st place Gallatin. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I like the ideal of Ravenwood going to visit the friendly combines of Hendersonville for the first time. Ravenwood already been to Gallatin, Hunters Lane, and Antioch for playoff games. With respect, I would like to say all three of them were first class teams and fans.

I like the ideal of Ravenwood going to visit the friendly combines of Hendersonville for the first time. Ravenwood already been to Gallatin, Hunters Lane, and Antioch for playoff games. With respect, I would like to say all three of them were first class teams and fans.

We'd love to have you for a visit rappy, hopefully it will turn out that way.

That road trip sure has been very good for you guys dang it!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

That road trip sure has been very good for you guys dang it!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Can only hope to keep it that way. The atmosphere at the old Gallatin stadium is classic. It sure would be a shame if Ravenwood doesn't make it by there this year with the change in playoffs next year. This will be the last of the playoffs chances with Gallatin and Hendersonville going to Division III-5A while Ravenwood will be in the Division III-6A. We may need to fill the schedule with other teams next year besides MBA & BA due to the TSSAA. I cannot think of two better teams to fill the schedule up than Gallatin and Hendersonville if openings exist.

Put me down for adding Ravenwood as a non-region game next year.

Myself I would like to see our non-region games against

Ravenwood

Cookeville

Hunters Lane

Smyrna

Those are all good teams and will only help Gallatin get better, not to mention that we wouldn't play any of them in the playoffs.

Put me down for adding Ravenwood as a non-region game next year.

Myself I would like to see our non-region games against

Ravenwood

Cookeville

Hunters Lane

Smyrna

Those are all good teams and will only help Gallatin get better, not to mention that we wouldn't play any of them in the playoffs.

Brentwood is going to one of the non-region opponents for Gallatin next year.