Scott County Cheerleaders

WreckingCrew

Is there a fund being set up yet to send money to? I'm not saying that money replaces a child - it doesn't - but maybe some of these families need financial assistance? Or the school or some organization may even want to establish a scholarship? Just thoughts and ideas.

If anyone can post the information on here (and hopefully the moderator will pin it at the top) I'm sure there are many who would love to do something to show our concern and love.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a fund being set up yet to send money to? I'm not saying that money replaces a child - it doesn't - but maybe some of these families need financial assistance? Or the school or some organization may even want to establish a scholarship? Just thoughts and ideas.

If anyone can post the information on here (and hopefully the moderator will pin it at the top) I'm sure there are many who would love to do something to show our concern and love.

News cast from Knoxville said a fund to cover funeral expenses has been set up at one of the local banks. Try WBIR, WVLT or WATE web site to see the report. It may have the bank listed. If you find it please post it.

There has been two seperate funds set up.They are listed as follows:

A memorial fund has been established to assist the parents of the victims with funeral expenses. Persons may make donations to the: Cheerleaders Memorial Fund, c/o Scott High School, 400 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756.

Scott High School has also established a scholarship fund in memory of the girls. The JANA (Jamie,Alesha,Nikki,Ashley) Scholarship will be given annually to a graduating cheerleader that plans to pursue post-secondary educational opportunities. Persons may make contributions to the JANA Scholarship Fund, c/o Scott High School, 400 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756

It has been said that some of the victims had no insurance of any kind.If anybody can help either cause,please do so.

There has been two seperate funds set up.They are listed as follows:

A memorial fund has been established to assist the parents of the victims with funeral expenses. Persons may make donations to the: Cheerleaders Memorial Fund, c/o Scott High School, 400 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756.

Scott High School has also established a scholarship fund in memory of the girls. The JANA (Jamie,Alesha,Nikki,Ashley) Scholarship will be given annually to a graduating cheerleader that plans to pursue post-secondary educational opportunities. Persons may make contributions to the JANA Scholarship Fund, c/o Scott High School, 400 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756

It has been said that some of the victims had no insurance of any kind.If anybody can help either cause,please do so.

THANK YOU! I hope that everyone will search their heart and send it what they can.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?...552&catid=2

QUOTE from above link:

"A memorial and scholarship fund has been created for the cheerleaders at First National Bank in Scott County."

THANK YOU!