MidTennFootball

4-5A Showdown  

32 members have voted

1. 1. 4-5A Showdown

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting cocky too early is what caused other great teams in the recent past to turn in their pads.

While I like Oakland in this one, we all must remember in the last two weeks we have seen a Blackman team that is playing like most of us thought we would see all season.

This is not a gimme for either team. Should be fun to watch though.

get ready 4 ur smackdown blackman

I think you are in for a long night. Blackman weathered a couple of storms early in the season, made some changes and are just now hitting their stride. They are playing playoff football and getting stronger every week. Bad news for Oakland.

I think you are in for a long night. Blackman weathered a couple of storms early in the season, made some changes and are just now hitting their stride. They are playing playoff football and getting stronger every week. Bad news for Oakland.

Maybe it would be if Oakland's strength wasnt at stopping the run. Is Blackman playing better? No doubt, but just because Oakland has locked up the region championship doesnt mean that this game will be a gimme for the Blaze.

Getting cocky too early is what caused other great teams in the recent past to turn in their pads.

While I like Oakland in this one, we all must remember in the last two weeks we have seen a Blackman team that is playing like most of us thought we would see all season.

This is not a gimme for either team. Should be fun to watch though.

The ideal situation would be to get a lead early and rest some of these guys that have played hard all season in anticipation for the playoffs, but with the way Blackman has been playing as of late, I am thinking that it will not be the case.

Maybe it would be if Oakland's strength wasnt at stopping the run. Is Blackman playing better? No doubt, but just because Oakland has locked up the region championship doesnt mean that this game will be a gimme for the Blaze.

here is my two cents on this game...i think it is going to be a head knocker...nasty...hard hitting...old school...smash mouth football...

it could be close and it could go to oakland in a big way...blackman has been alot this year...but for sure they have been inconsistent...

my concern for the blaze is that for every game but one...oakland has found a way to win...that in itself says something about the coaches and the players...they believe

is oakland beatable...yes...but it won't be easy or pretty...blackman better show up big time...make no crucial mistakes and then they MIGHT have a chance

can the blackman D take 4 quarters of the pounding from oakland inside run game?

can the blackman O move the ball and punch it in against oaklands big D line?

those are the two questions of the night in my limited opinion