Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

Of couse im going for hampton. but beside the reason that im from hampton... we have a better team and coaching staff... like i said grace would kill cloudland as they did.... and then grace will beat cosby and hampton will be in 3rd place and cosby second with grace the MEC champions..... hate to say but true.....

Go dogs......

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of couse im going for hampton. but beside the reason that im from hampton... we have a better team and coaching staff... like i said grace would kill cloudland as they did.... and then grace will beat cosby and hampton will be in 3rd place and cosby second with grace the MEC champions..... hate to say but true.....

Go dogs......

I thought someone told me the other night that Cosby hed the region mathmatically locked down? What is "MEC" champions? I am sorry I came into this area late in the year, haven't picked up on everything yet?

I thought someone told me the other night that Cosby hed the region mathmatically locked down? What is "MEC" champions? I am sorry I came into this area late in the year, haven't picked up on everything yet?

no, not hardly... hampton should have beat cosby but they couldnt recover a pouch kickoff.... grace has a better team than cosby.... and grace will beat them... but the MEC stands for Mountain East Conferance for region 1, 1A....

hampton had a great practice today and is ready for cloudland...

I wonder who the Honorable Pujo will take in this game. I think he has ties to both teams.

I know and like many from both sides, but the 2 I know and like the best are at Hampton , I'll be pulling for them.I think Hampton is the better team and barring a bunch of crazy stuff, I'd say they will win .Its been a strange year in this area so ,who knows. I guess we'll find out Thrusday night. I will garantee one thing, both teams will play hard.

Hey pujo, its been a while. Kinda going through a rough time right now. Anyway, I figured I would post a little to let everyone know that it will be a fiery game Thursday night. Maybe I'll get to talk to you and ole dogbreath. It would be nice to do a little tail-gating but I guess its getting too cold for that.

no, not hardly... hampton should have beat cosby but they couldnt recover a pouch kickoff.... grace has a better team than cosby.... and grace will beat them... but the MEC stands for Mountain East Conferance for region 1, 1A....

you know whats funny there 25 , no matter what happens friday night Cosby will finish ahead of Hampton , But Hampton is the best team in the region right , Hamptons won 4 games Cosby has won 8 , before you start that weak schedule crap all three of the 3A schools we played would have dogwalked Hampton , theres another reason Hampton is better than Cosby .................oh yeah! Cosby beat Hampton. You are a sore loser. Football wasn't invented inCarter County as much as yall would like to believe that , it is possible for someone to actually be better than you guys.

Hey LITTLE man havent seen you on many Cosby threads talkin your junk since you insulted two young kids that you dont even know, any way keep spoutin off about how yall should have beat us and we'll just keep winnin games, even though we're not the best team in the region, we seem to be the better team when it counts and thats game time, so I'll take that, any way just wondered where you were and now i see you were just hiding, any way good luck with the rest of the way and we HOPE to see yall again in the playoffs. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey LITTLE man havent seen you on many Cosby threads talkin your junk since you insulted two young kids that you dont even know, any way keep spoutin off about how yall should have beat us and we'll just keep winnin games, even though we're not the best team in the region, we seem to be the better team when it counts and thats game time, so I'll take that, any way just wondered where you were and now i see you were just hiding, any way good luck with the rest of the way and we HOPE to see yall again in the playoffs. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey BIGBLUE! The Defender sees that ole' 25 has reared his ugly head again trying to talk that junk about Cosby. The Defender feels that 25 has been hiding, as he was not man enough to come on the old thread and comment about the LOSS his "Dogs" suffered at the hands of the Eagles. The Defender feels that 25 may be a "fair weather" speaker of smack. The Defender feels that 25 should shut his mouth and be accountable for all the junk he was talking in the past weeks. The Defender feels that no matter what, just like the defensive master-mind BIGBLUE says, Cosby IS, HAS BEEN THIS SEASON and AT LEAST FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR will be better than ole' 25's Hampton team. The Defender says to 25, "Accept your loss...YOU DID LOSE...and move on...Once again you are living in the past, and thinking oh...what could've been, IF ONLY we would've recovered those pooch kicks...YOU DIDN'T and you lost."Until next time...DEFENDER OUT!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey pujo, its been a while. Kinda going through a rough time right now. Anyway, I figured I would post a little to let everyone know that it will be a fiery game Thursday night. Maybe I'll get to talk to you and ole dogbreath. It would be nice to do a little tail-gating but I guess its getting too cold for that.

Guess Pujo can rest easy now nowing that old zaz pizaz is back! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you know whats funny there 25 , no matter what happens friday night Cosby will finish ahead of Hampton , But Hampton is the best team in the region right , Hamptons won 4 games Cosby has won 8 , before you start that weak schedule crap all three of the 3A schools we played would have dogwalked Hampton , theres another reason Hampton is better than Cosby .................oh yeah! Cosby beat Hampton. You are a sore loser. Football wasn't invented inCarter County as much as yall would like to believe that , it is possible for someone to actually be better than you guys.

Both of you need to grow up a bit. Yes, the onside kicks were a factor and Cosy wouldn't have won the game without them. But on the otherhand, give the Eagles credit for doing what they had to do to win the game. First was recover them and the second was put the ball in the end zone. They did both. As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

Both of you are way off base. Football wasn't invented in Carter County but sticking your middle finger up must have been invented in Cocke County. Some of your Cosby faithful gave us the salute on the way out.