for the next hampton game

cyclonegonedog

I wonder who the Honorable Pujo will take in this game. I think he has ties to both teams.

I WAS AT THE HAMPTON GAME AGAINST HAPPY VALLEY, AND I HAVE TO SAY I'M EMBARRASED TO HAVE A MOTHER ON HAMPTONS SIDE BAD MOUTHING PLAYERS ON HAMPTONS TEAM, THESE ARE JUST KIDS, THEY GIVE THEIR ALL ON THAT FIELD AND DO THEIR BEST, SO I HOPE THIS MOTHER DOESN'T START RUNNING HER MOUTH THIS THURSDAY WHEN WE PLAY CLOUDLAND, THIS SORT OF ACTIVITY SHOULD WARRANT REMOVAL FROM THE STADIUM, I HOPE ALL THE HAMPTON FANS AGREE, AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS LADY IS, SO LETS JUST PRAY SHE SHOWS MORE CLASS THIS COMING GAME..............................................GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moms need to sit in the stands and shut up. They know very little about this game and have no physical ability to play it, so this woman needs to quit being like the "brawling woman on the house top" the Bible talks about and learn her place. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like some unruly fans up in Bulldog land, wouldnt think to much about it there are people like that everywhere unfortunately. But if she was yelling at the players she needs to be promptly put in her place. No room in the game for yelling at the kids like that, IMHO. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Moms need to sit in the stands and shut up. They know very little about this game and have no physical ability to play it, so this woman needs to quit being like the "brawling woman on the house top" the Bible talks about and learn her place. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The sad thing is I have been a Hampton fan for many years, and she seems to get worse as time goes on. Her son is an awesome kid and athlete, and I am sure he is embarrassed by the actions of his mother. When confronted, her statement is always, I paid my money to get into the game, I have the right to say and do as I want. The sad thing is she is supposed to be a Christian, but apparently doesnt realize that her actions tell everyone around her just the opposite. As an adult, you dont run your mouth on anyones kid. I don't understand her bitterness, especially for the kids on her sons team. Maybe, if she did get removed from a few games, it would shut her up!!!

I've been to a bunch of ball games in my life, I've yet to attend one game, where someone didn't act like a nut. I just try to stay as far away from them as I can get. Of all the games I've attended this season, Grace's people were the nicest. But I'm also sure ,they have a few also.Emotions run high at sporting avents.

I've been to a bunch of ball games in my life, I've yet to attend one game, where someone didn't act like a nut. I just try to stay as far away from them as I can get. Of all the games I've attended this season, Grace's people were the nicest. But I'm also sure ,they have a few also.Emotions run high at sporting avents.

Its hard sometimes to get away when you can hear her everywhere. The thing that really bothers me the most, is that she says hurtful things toward her sons team mates. Her son cannot play every minute or touch the ball every down. If she had any clue, she would realize this. We all get carried away sometimes at the games, but I think she either needs to be on medicine, or have an exorcism. She sure has alot of anger and bitterness for some reason.

Its hard sometimes to get away when you can hear her everywhere. The thing that really bothers me the most, is that she says hurtful things toward her sons team mates. Her son cannot play every minute or touch the ball every down. If she had any clue, she would realize this. We all get carried away sometimes at the games, but I think she either needs to be on medicine, or have an exorcism. She sure has alot of anger and bitterness for some reason.

Well since Hampton is the best team in the nation I would be upset as a fan too since they are 4-5

The sad thing is I have been a Hampton fan for many years, and she seems to get worse as time goes on. Her son is an awesome kid and athlete, and I am sure he is embarrassed by the actions of his mother. When confronted, her statement is always, I paid my money to get into the game, I have the right to say and do as I want. The sad thing is she is supposed to be a Christian, but apparently doesnt realize that her actions tell everyone around her just the opposite. As an adult, you dont run your mouth on anyones kid. I don't understand her bitterness, especially for the kids on her sons team. Maybe, if she did get removed from a few games, it would shut her up!!!

Just because she pays her money does not give her the right to say and do as she wants.

Sounds like the administration and coaches need to have a meeting with her and just flat out tell her that they don't want or need her money and that she is possibly facing a ban from the games.

One more thing..........if she was yelling at my son; then she'd get a face full of me and we'd both get embarrassed and probably removed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well since Hampton is the best team in the nation I would be upset as a fan too since they are 4-5

Common sense says old eagle 24...get over it ok? you will be coming back to earth as well this coming friday. You used to be objective. Not all hampton fans are bad, as nor all cosby fans. To bunch us all together and to make it sound like everyone feels that way is wrong.

Just because she pays her money does not give her the right to say and do as she wants.

Sounds like the administration and coaches need to have a meeting with her and just flat out tell her that they don't want or need her money and that she is possibly facing a ban from the games.

One more thing..........if she was yelling at my son; then she'd get a face full of me and we'd both get embarrassed and probably removed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sweet thought but don't think that will happen. Coaches usually don't want to get involved with that kind of situation. I've seen the same thing at basketball games and it's a much closer environment. Even though emotions run high, adults need to act like adults and remember these are kids trying to play a game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sweet thought but don't think that will happen. Coaches usually don't want to get involved with that kind of situation. I've seen the same thing at basketball games and it's a much closer environment. Even though emotions run high, adults need to act like adults and remember these are kids trying to play a game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IMO if the coaches can't get involved (since it may affect their team) then maybe they need to re-think their career choice. I know they don't want to and shouldn't have to, but........they may need to.

My uncle officiated football and referred basketball for 42 years with the TSSAA. I used to get to go to games with him as a little guy and saw him remove unruly fans on more than one occasion from a gym.

Let me vent a little as well.

I'm getting a little tired of hearing the term "kids" when we talk about high school athletes.

At the age of 17 my Dad was on a LST delivering troops at the invasion of Normandy. He wasn't no kid, and neither are these high school athletes.

They are young men and it's time we treat them as such.