PRE-SEASON TOP 5 IN CLASS A

westtnbball2

Talk about a HOMER! Jackson County BEAT Bradford and it WAS NOT close with JC putting in their subs ALOT! The final score was like a 10 or 15 point win by JC and you still list Bradford over them? You must be from there to do that an Clarkrange has only beaten JC ONCE in 3 years and yet you still dont give the STATE CHAMPION its due. Ya'll just keep thinkin whatever you want to think. Put your top ten or top five up it won't matter in the end.

Bradford did not look good at franklin county. they may not be top 5 material. however that game against jc and bradford was close and they did not play subs alot i was there.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange will have to be the favorite to get 08 in 09..........lost no starters and gained a very talented player.

Remember, it is not where you start, it is where you finish.......I'm prepared to enjoy the ride, come what may /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

1. Clarkrange

1. Jackson Co.

3. Anyone else

After seeing these two teams play, they are by far the clear cut favorites. It's yours until you are knocked off. I know Jackson Co. beat them 5 times last season; however, JC did lose more than Clarkrange. I put Clarkrange on top purely because of alphabetical order. These two teams will both be there, unless something drastic happens. These teams will beat on each other, but hopefully won't knock each other out!!

Clarkrange will have to be the favorite to get 08 in 09..........lost no starters and gained a very talented player.

Remember, it is not where you start, it is where you finish.......I'm prepared to enjoy the ride, come what may /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

HERE/HERE /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Jackson Co. will play Clarkrange again for the Gold this year and will win AGAIN. funny i haven't seen or heard anyone from C'range talking about transfers this year. Wasn't it about this time last year that these same boards were lightin up about how JC illegally recruited a player from a bunch of people from clarkrange? Now that C'range gets a move in they dont say nothin! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jackson Co will be tough this year no doubt, they themselves had a very talented transfer to move in and with Laken still playing head strong they'll be tough. But with the experience Clarkrange has going into this season I see Clarkrange eventually finishing better than JC at the end.

who did Jackson get new, I must have missed that one.