Riverdale coaching change? Coach A out? Rankin back in? rumor has it?

warrior82dad

MTCS?....more like oakland i have already talked to 2 kids that are going to go to oakland instead of RIVERDALE...and one of them is a long time RIVERDALE fan....I am doing my best to keep him here but i am not sure if i am going to be able to retain him

Smart kids............following the path of the light. It's no longer fashionable to join the dark side /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...you didnt read my other posts...that is exactly what I am saying to those who are blaming it all on Coach A, when in fact it is the growth of the city and new schools opening up that is totally changing things.

Thanks for your support, lol.

discipline has nothing to do with the growth of the city

discipline has nothing to do with the growth of the city

I think what you are trying to say is Coach A's lack of discipline? Please read my other posts in this thread. This has already been discussed.

And it is all intertwined. Until people see the picture more as a whole and as not individual and seperate issues, they will not understand how it all works. They will also think that their insight and input into a particular issue is the answer, but it usually only a possible answer to a symptom of a much bigger problem that they are not capable of understanding.