• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob. true - but if you had to name 4 I would go:

1. Alcoa

2. Milan

3. Camden

4. Boyd-Buchanan

Bulldog, I know you are with me on this. IF Milan does make it to Alcoa...and they have to win 4 to get there...I really won't be suprised to see Milan have success out there. Portland in 99 had like All Americans. I know this is a new year..different story. But, Milan isnt just a team that runs the ball 3 downs and punts. They can move the ball however they want to. Milans got some pretty big children out there also. Jeff Morris will unite the city of Milan in 2008. I have full faith in the man with the plan. It won't be a blowout. Mark it down (IF WE GET THERE).

Prob. true - but if you had to name 4 I would go:

1. Alcoa

2. Milan

3. Camden

4. Boyd-Buchanan

Good picks, actually the same 4 I had in mind! But i'm looking for Milan to go all the way! I believe it is there year to knock Alcoa off of their throne! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

arent yall forgetting waverly and westview????? Camden is garb now their second string tight end is out!!!!!!!

Go Chargees!!!!!

No they're forgetting you especially when you act like an idiot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />