8-AAA

falconfan94

IF LAWRENCE COUNTY PLAYS LIKE THEY DID TONIGHT THEY WILL BE THERE AT THE END.

THEY BEAT GILES 53-32.ALL THE GIRLS PLAYED WITH HEART.GREAT JOB.THEY ARE COMING TOGETHER

QUICK.

This game was played with a little more intensity than monday's game. They shared the ball a little better and looked down the floor more. Still had balanced scoring & good rebounding on both ends. They have missed too many free throws the first 3 games & that will have to improve to be able to beat Franklin Co. or Shelbyville.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the talent on the soccer team, not much, we have played them for years and always beat them, get real!! From an outsider looking in the only team that coffee has any talent in is VolleyBall, but for what ever reason the local newspapers never covered them, I think everybody knows why.If you are really a supporter of CC you will get behind the kids in all the programs, boys and girls and support them regardless of who the coach is.

Hey now, I was with you until you said newspaper*S* ...

I would think the coverage was ample for Volleyball.

Back to basketball. I was encouraged by what I saw from Coffee County Thursday night against White County. CHS kept the game within 10 most of the time, inside 10 at a couple points in the third quarter, before WC pulled away late. I like CHS to improve steadily throughout the year. It will still be a tough year in the district I"m afraid. Good luck to coach Muckle and the Lady Raiders.

Have you seen the talent on the soccer team, not much, we have played them for years and always beat them, get real!! From an outsider looking in the only team that coffee has any talent in is VolleyBall, but for what ever reason the local newspapers never covered them, I think everybody knows why.If you are really a supporter of CC you will get behind the kids in all the programs, boys and girls and support them regardless of who the coach is.

How about softball? One game away from state last year. Track always sends kids to state. Golf won district and was 3 shots away from going to state as team. One boys player did go and one girl was one shot out. Baseball team has been very good with district championships. Give the basketball teams time. The boys team looks good as many think this team will win 15-20 games. Girls team is building, give it time.

How about softball? One game away from state last year. Track always sends kids to state. Golf won district and was 3 shots away from going to state as team. One boys player did go and one girl was one shot out. Baseball team has been very good with district championships. Give the basketball teams time. The boys team looks good as many think this team will win 15-20 games. Girls team is building, give it time.

Stand corrected. it just appears from an outsider that depends on the newspapers and coacht, the v ball team gets very littls right ups. They are a very young tallented team that has a bright future, yall should get behind them.

Back to Basketball, Tullahome and CC are very young but will get better all year. CC was going to be young regardless who the coach is, they lost allot of seniors last year. If Muckle does like he has done in the past he will push the girls hard and they will have a bright future, from what i understand Both WestWood and The Middle school has changed coaches and is working the kids hard. Like wise for Tullahoma, they are building a strong base, from what i understand Jack Harlow is working some of the younger kids. The future is bright for both programs if they get behind the Coaches.

CHS are you doing the radio for CC this year, i always enjoyed hearing you.

God Bless to all on this ThanksGiving Day. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Stand corrected. it just appears from an outsider that depends on the newspapers and coacht, the v ball team gets very littls right ups. They are a very young tallented team that has a bright future, yall should get behind them.

Back to Basketball, Tullahome and CC are very young but will get better all year. CC was going to be young regardless who the coach is, they lost allot of seniors last year. If Muckle does like he has done in the past he will push the girls hard and they will have a bright future, from what i understand Both WestWood and The Middle school has changed coaches and is working the kids hard. Like wise for Tullahoma, they are building a strong base, from what i understand Jack Harlow is working some of the younger kids. The future is bright for both programs if they get behind the Coaches.

CHS are you doing the radio for CC this year, i always enjoyed hearing you.

God Bless to all on this ThanksGiving Day. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thanks, I'll be doing a few games this year, some in Dec. and Feb.. Health wise I can't do the whole season with all the climbing up stands but I will be doing all the baseball and softball I can handle. I was wondering where Harlow was, his wife's office is close to my house.

Thanks, I'll be doing a few games this year, some in Dec. and Feb.. Health wise I can't do the whole season with all the climbing up stands but I will be doing all the baseball and softball I can handle. I was wondering where Harlow was, his wife's office is close to my house.

he is coaching East Middle 6 th grade, they are something to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here how things stand after game one in district. Next week Shelbyville has both Tullahoma(Tuesday) and Franklin Co(Friday). Lawerence Co. will move up as the season goes on.

1 Franklin Co. 1-0 100.00%

2 Shelbyville 1-0 100.00%

3 Tullahoma 1-0 100.00%

4 Coffee Co. 0-1 0.00%

5 Columbia 0-1 0.00%

6 Lawrence Co. 0-1 0.00%

Well here how things stand after game one in district. Next week Shelbyville has both Tullahoma(Tuesday) and Franklin Co(Friday). Lawerence Co. will move up as the season goes on.

1 Franklin Co. 1-0 100.00%

2 Shelbyville 1-0 100.00%

3 Tullahoma 1-0 100.00%

4 Coffee Co. 0-1 0.00%

5 Columbia 0-1 0.00%

6 Lawrence Co. 0-1 0.00%

first district win for Tullahoma in yrs

Can't wait to see how the FC/S'ville game turns out, should be an awesome match-up. Of though I'll be glued to the LCHS/Lincon Co game here at home. This should be where we get back on track in the 8aaa dictrict. Go Lady Cats.

Lawrence County Lady Cats won by 10 and made the district standings close up a little bit. Way to go Lady Cats!