To Henry Co.

rcombs

i really hope henry and maryville both make it all the way thats gonna be a heck of a game and probably on of the most anticipated ones in recent memory ppl been buildin it up all year, seems like every henry county or maryville thread gets to it eventually. i gotta root for maryville though, gotta rep the east side, but good luck to henry all the way there!!

That is our goal, however at this point we are focused on Hardin County. One at a time will get it done. We sure appreciate all the support from our surrounding county neighbors and we will need it on game night if you can make it out. I think we have by far the hardest side of the playoff bracket and this team feeds off the fan support of the 12th man. I would urge any and every fan to be present for the upcoming games and support the Patriots. Show up early for the tailgaiting and be part of the real "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS"!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />