wayne county

wchscoach

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Wildcats are going to surprise a lot of people this year. I just wish we had Brady Berlin back this season! I think if some young kids step up we will have a great season. Collinwood and Summertown games will be a big battle. I also heard Mt. P will be athletic as always. After Christmas is when our team usually comes alive, since our football boys will be in the playoffs. T. Rice is coming yall!!! And he's bringing his lil brother with him!!!!!!!!! Go CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how good will both of these wildcat teams be this year

I think the Wildcats are going to surprise a lot of people this year. I just wish we had Brady Berlin back this season! I think if some young kids step up we will have a great season. Collinwood and Summertown games will be a big battle. I also heard Mt. P will be athletic as always. After Christmas is when our team usually comes alive, since our football boys will be in the playoffs. T. Rice is coming yall!!! And he's bringing his lil brother with him!!!!!!!!! Go CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/q

yea we bring both of the rice's in this year............... ok t.a will be one of our post players who will start at center

Its his least fav sport. But he is a really clutch defensive player. I look for him to be starting before the year is over. Crap maybe even after Christmas. As for who will be playing post it looks like T.A. and Tyler Dixon will be mixing it up. Coach Franks will probably try several different lineups at first. I think Austin may even slide into the spot. You want to know who my sleeper for this year is? Peyton Mathis! He is soooo athletic and quick. This kid is gonna surprise many, many people! GO CATS!!

Austin is good but Basket ball is his worst sport,but its just because he is so good at the other 2.LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Its his least fav sport. But he is a really clutch defensive player. I look for him to be starting before the year is over. Crap maybe even after Christmas. As for who will be playing post it looks like T.A. and Tyler Dixon will be mixing it up. Coach Franks will probably try several different lineups at first. I think Austin may even slide into the spot. You want to know who my sleeper for this year is? Peyton Mathis! He is soooo athletic and quick. This kid is gonna surprise many, many people! GO CATS!!

I think the Wildcats Starting Five will be Tyler Rice, Tyler Allen, Tyler Dixon, Joel Barnett and Austin Rice. I maybe wrong but thats the ones that have shown the most talent so far. With Tyler Dixon the boy can play ball when he gets the chance. The Wildcats will go far if they play as a team.

Tyler rice hit for 31 points against hardin county... 24 of which where from beyond the 3 points line... He did have some trouble with his wind being that he is still in football shape which is understood...his brother didn't play neither did Austin rice... Cats had trouble hitting free throws looked like to me maybe coach franks need to hit them with the peer pressure free throw drill more

Tyler rice hit for 31 points against hardin county... 24 of which where from beyond the 3 points line... He did have some trouble with his wind being that he is still in football shape which is understood...his brother didn't play neither did Austin rice... Cats had trouble hitting free throws looked like to me maybe coach franks need to hit them with the peer pressure free throw drill more

Looking at the tennessean box score of this game, I noticed that Hardin County had a nineteen point lead going into the fourth qtr.... How many three's did Rice connect on against the scrubs in the fourth... just curious.