Who will Cumberland Gap play in playoffs?

bobcatstatechamp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well taken! Hate that it's a Thurs. game...it's tough to get psyched up to go to work on Friday when there's nothing to look forward to that night!

But, better to play it on Thurs. than have somebody getting hurt (on either side of the ball) because of bad field conditions.

Believe me it isn't really easy getting up to go to school on friday after a thursday game ethier haha

Wow seems like I really hurt some feelings the other day with cghs72 and cgalum07. First of all I did not say your defense "stunk" you said that. I said "it must be horrible if you gave up 30 somthing to west green and hancock" so if i hurt your little feelings then get over it. Second of all, yes I did take up for claiborne not knowing the first Tailback "fusion" would not play and the second tailback played on one leg. not to mention the Q.b. that would have started transfered to mo-west along with there fullback who was academic in-eligible for the year. So congratualtions on beating claiborne's second string and if i remember correctly they scored 35 points the previous 2 years on your "great defense" , so good job!!! And as far as me being stupid about football, your opinion that's o.k...... but until you win a state championship in football you will always lose this argument with me, because i have a ring (do you and cgalum07 have one)...The reason I even started this thread was to find out who you guy's played and get behind you and wish you luck. See that's whats wrong with this county nobody wants nobody else to have any success except me, me , me, me ......... Can't you figure out that's why you and claiborne have been the laughing stock of eastern ky. and knoxville. All I was trying to do was help the entire county become more football excited and interest. I have lived in this county for 10 years and i remember it growing up in bell co. and if you mentioned powell valley or claiborne co. football through the tunnel they laughed at you, I was trying to take up for the both of you. So if I hurt your feelings in anyway then go out Thursday night and prove me wrong and play some defense. Also shouldn't you be watching film on Alcoa instead of worring about what some has been says on coach t........... good luck with alcoa!!!!!

well,u shouldve known that those players were hurt since u said that they would dominate the series for the next few years,know bout stuff before u talk bout it,and as for bell county nobody cares bout that at all,especially on coacht T,to tell u the truth,i dont really like a lot of players that come from bell county,they all think they r better than everyone,and u won a state championship in like 92',good for u,im glad u havent moved on from 1992

WOW big guy, you must be proud of that state ring from the stone age! And since the valley and claiborne were laughing stocks then why are u on here anyway? Go to kypreps.com or whatever the site is for kentuckys mediocre high school football teams. Hey i heard that bell is tryin to play either alcoa or maryville instead of teams that are terrible like volunteer. Good luck with that because maryville will dominate you and alcoa will hurt you, thats how they plat. Bell grinds it out and bores people to sleep and to wins. You need to get over yourself bobcat, your ring means nothing to me and means less to everyone else on here im sure. oh and did you ever get a national championship ring there bobcat? Well powell valley produced a player that has 2! Trust me, ive seen a couple of those little state rings that you boys got at bell, theyre "CUTE" compared to the National Champion rings that ive seen. Anyway, im not arguing with an absolute "IDIOT" anymore because its just not worth it. Hope you predict a few more of our games against claiborne so maybe we can laugh at you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was a good game for Alcoa. CG worrie dme at first with a long pass but Alcoas D held. I was amused by the kickoff team antics of CG #11. His only job was to hit our kicker I guess. Never seen that done before and it seemed a little dirty. We kick and he charges the kicker and no one else just to lay a hit. It was ok though because Brodus knocked him down and started bringing the attack to him. After that he stepped down and looked more scared. Also funny how he got sidestepped repeatedly and kept missing.

Alcoa looks in good shape and our back ups did the job again.

I agree. that was pretty much all there was to do in the second quarter on was to see what Derrick was going to do to #11...He was so frustrated after derrick knocked his 10th KO into the end zone that he just stood there. It was too funny when DB knocked him on his grass. It was dirty and I am as hard-nosed as they come around here.

I agree. that was pretty much all there was to do in the second quarter on was to see what Derrick was going to do to #11...He was so frustrated after derrick knocked his 10th KO into the end zone that he just stood there. It was too funny when DB knocked him on his grass. It was dirty and I am as hard-nosed as they come around here.

Same here. I know that it is a rough sport but that was uncalled for. But he got embarassed. I would hope that the coach was not encouraging it but I think he had to be, or he would of pulled him. I was hoping we would have Tyson or Warren drift into his lane and meet him before DB but DB stood his ground. I enjoyed watching the personal exchanges between those 2 a lot in the 2nd half as well.

Alcoa 68, Cumberland Gap 0. The second half was played by the skinny guys in the clean uniforms for Alcoa.

Spring Hill's 3 points in the first half at Alcoa is looking better and better. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />