GREENBRIER LADY CATS

EZBeingGreen

Thanks y'all!

These girls just never say die. They didn't really get down, but they had some moments when we weren't sure what the heck was going on. But, to Coach Dorris' credit...and patience!, she let them play through it instead of overcoachin'. Good 'team,' tons of talent and lots of hustle. We were just blessed to be able to watch 'em the last couple of years. Back-to-back! It's almost unbelievable, but sounds pretty good to me.

To our senior twins, Kayla & Kaysi: We couldn't have done either of these without you. Thanks for your friendship and for sharing your talent. We will miss you - BIG TIME! - next year. Love ya!

To our juniors, Bek, Jenn & Nina: You are the 'cement' that held this team together in crunch time. Yall've been together a long time and I love watchin' you play!

To our lone sophomore, Rylee: Girl, as Mr. Eddie says, you're our 'X' factor. Sometimes I thought your were invisible because they didn't block you or you just hit it so quick it was too late for 'em to try. Keep gettin' better.

To Bob: You're the man...a 'Hulk' of a man! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You even skeered me. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

To our fans: Today, y'all showed up and showed out...and made it more fun for our girls! I'm sure they appreciated it. Thanks!!

From a Boyd-Buchanan fan Greenbrier Lady cats are truly state champions. You guys have a great team and it was a pleasure to compete with you. Your players were very gracious and nice. Enjoy the experience i know our girls will cherish the memories. Good luck next year and maybe we'll see you again sometime.

Announcements