East Ridge at White House

timbdp

Only that the sixth place team from region 3 beat them 30-7. Will be a long ride home. Oh yeah, they have a wideout who looks like hes about 6'5", descent hands, QB likes to throw, but still this is WHITE HOUSE, after a 2-3 hour drive, good luck ER!

Since you only remember that one thing, let me refresh your memory. That "sixth place team" only lost to Howard (the region champs) by 2 points. They walked all over us last week at Meigs. Seq. keeps getting better and better. All teams have off nights. Also lest we forget the #1 team at the time----McMinn Central only beat East Ridge by 1 point. East Ridge may have a long ride home, but being from Meigs, I am proud of what Coach Martin has accomplished during his time there.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Polk fan, I will pull for East Ridge in this one. If ER can't pull off the upset, then I will be WH fan (unless we play you) the rest of the way. White House, the team, school, and town are as classy as you can get. We found that out last year and alot of our fans still talk about what you guys did for our coach and his family. Good luck to both teams and may God keep all players and families safe. God Bless.

Since you only remember that one thing, let me refresh your memory. That "sixth place team" only lost to Howard (the region champs) by 2 points. They walked all over us last week at Meigs. Seq. keeps getting better and better. All teams have off nights. Also lest we forget the #1 team at the time----McMinn Central only beat East Ridge by 1 point. East Ridge may have a long ride home, but being from Meigs, I am proud of what Coach Martin has accomplished during his time there.

Great point!! And if i am not mistaken, East Ridge had the #1 Team at the time beat the entire game, till the last ditch effort miricale kick that beat ER by 1. And lets also remember that East Ridge has beaten there last 3 opponents in dominating fasion. I also believe they are averaging close to 350 total ypg their last 4 games. That with one of the top ranked D,s in region 3 tells me that if WH isnt careful they may have all they can handle come friday night.