1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle Tennessee Live Radar

It appears the rain has just now moved out of Bell Buckle which probably was the last playing field to get rain of the ones we will be using tonight (Jo Byrns, Wayne County, and Mt. Pleasant). I expect the field to be soft at the Stable tonight. Be interesting to see how that effects game.

We have sunny blue skies here is clarksville.

OMG I thought that I was the only crazy UT fan that was crazy enough to marry an alabama fan!!!! I'm so glad that I am not alone. I have a dog named Bama I just don't understand how I get myself into these messes. Aside from the dog and some radom t-shirts there is no crimson tide stuff in our house.(I have gradually eased it out of the house. I even practice with my babies to make sure they say gooo Vols.

Well see my husband wasn't really into football when we first met and when we got married and then all of the sudden this switch happened and all of the sudden he's a big football fan and LOVES Alabama!!!! I was like, "Yeah okay, what happened here?!?!?!" But yes sadly I have falllen into the same boat of marrying someone who does not share my love of UT football like I do!!! Glad I'm not alone either!!

Well see my husband wasn't really into football when we first met and when we got married and then all of the sudden this switch happened and all of the sudden he's a big football fan and LOVES Alabama!!!! I was like, "Yeah okay, what happened here?!?!?!" But yes sadly I have falllen into the same boat of marrying someone who does not share my love of UT football like I do!!! Glad I'm not alone either!!

That scenrio sounds oddly familar. Did the switch all of the sudden happen the week of th UT-Alabama game like it did for mine? My anniversary is Oct 16th you could say that was one of the what have I done moments of our marriage. I threatened to have the marriage annulled on the basis of fraud. I told him all I would have to do is find a judge that was a UT grad and Bye-Bye marriage. He said that he would promise not to rub it in too bad if Alabama beat UT as long as I did the same. He really has for the most part honored it. He could really gloat this year for the year that we are having. I was nice to him(to his face) those years that Alabama was stinky and he has been pretty good this year too.

c11 if u dont care add me also, i'll get u a email out asap, thanks wc911

I haven't gotten an e-mail from you or baller with those cell phone numbers. I don't know what the problem is. Try to go to our football website and send me an e-mail through it. If you click on the contacts tab, you'll find a link to e-mail me at. My name is Mike. Link to our football website is in my signature.