FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wr's would be $1 from Eagleville, Happy - Cascade, #83 - JB and Ricky Hord - Cascade.

Kicker would be Molder from Cascade or MTCS Kicker

RB's - Tummins, Holt, MTCS RB

OL - Mixture of Mcewen, Forrest, JB

QB- Carkuff and MTCS QB

I am sure I missed a few as well.

While it's cool you kept our kicker in mind...he is not in same league as Molder. Until the last 2 games he was very inconsistent. But, in last 2 games made all his kicks I am pretty sure...2 of which were from 35 and 38.

Our RB would be Wade and I would take him as well.

The Wr's would be $1 from Eagleville, Happy - Cascade, #83 - JB and Ricky Hord - Cascade.

Kicker would be Molder from Cascade or MTCS Kicker

RB's - Tummins, Holt, MTCS RB

OL - Mixture of Mcewen, Forrest, JB

QB- Carkuff and MTCS QB

I am sure I missed a few as well.

I'd have Henson of Forrest as a wideout. He is an incredible athlete, but should of been lining up as wideout instead of Qb. If the had Dane at Qb instead, they'd still be playing in my opinion.

Is dane their second Qb if so he looked sharp when he come it against us

Yep, Lenard is his last name and he is a natural pocket passer. In my opinion they would of probably contended for the region if they had lined him up behind center. Henson is probably the best athlete on the team and the thinking was the more touches he got the better off the team would be. His Dad is the Qb coach so I suppose that may of had something to do with it. I'm not saying that he didn't deserve to be a huge part of the offense, but they would of been much better off getting him the ball outside the pocket and letting him creat havoc on a secondary.

I would add # 77 for Cascade on ol, three year starter and all region last year, has come up with some big blocks all year long proctecting Jake. #60 for Chapel may be best in region at tackle. do agree with rest , very solid.

I'd agree with that. Cooper is a very solid player and has been a huge asset on this team. He has great parents and is a huge contributer to our success on offense. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Id Go:

QB- Carkuff (Cascade) and Dyer (CA)

RB- Tummins (McEwen), Wade (MTCS), Quezaire (Forrest)

FB- #42 from McEwen (just in case we got in a fight)

WR- Compton (MTCS), Nelson (Eagleville), Happy (Cascade), #83 (JoByrns)

TE- Wilson (Eagleville)

OL- Waldron (MTCS), #77 Cascade, Big Guy from WHH, and pick 2 from JB

On Defense, I dont know as well, it isnt as glorious but:

Id take:

LB- Coats (MTCS), Brunsvold (MTCS), Dylan (JoByrns), Nick Moore (Eagleville)

DB- Dyer (CA), Beasley (MTCS), Henson (Forrest)

K- Molder (Cascade) or CA kicker- he had a boot

P- Dyer (CA)

KR/PR- Nelson (Eagleville) and Hord (Cascade)

Well i just got done watching the MTCS & Forrest game tape. Very well coached ,very well disciplined team ,BUT i do belive that WC's speed at RB and FB will be a problem for MTCS. I also must add they tackle good also,nothing high everthing low. could be a problem for WC if they dont block well.D wise WC should be able to cover the pass & the run unless they slip in some fleaflickers. Looked like a good game between MTCS & Forrest /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />