Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

That's a lot of smack talk there, Buddy! Who the heck are the "Pat's" anyway? You claim to be a region 5 person but picked a region 6 sweep. I bet you are popular over there. I happen to agree that it will be a region 6 sweep. I know the Tigers will take care of their part!

he's just a goober from white house heritage that went 3-7 this yr 1 and done last yr in playoffs wished they could play football in november they beat the school for the blind the school of the deaf a private i think

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Oneida High School 8.22%

2 Trousdale County High School 44.81%

3 South Pittsburg High School 39.70%

4 Wayne County High School 1.81%

5 Greenback High School 1.05%

6 Mount Pleasant High School 1.03%

7 Union City High School 1.03%

8 Jo Byrns Middle/High School 0.60%

9 Cascade Middle/High School 0.55%

10 Manassas High School 0.51%

something int. i just found on highschoolsports.net, top 10 teams and there Probability of winning the tournament massey has tc as fav. , what ?

That's a lot of smack talk there, Buddy! Who the heck are the "Pat's" anyway? You claim to be a region 5 person but picked a region 6 sweep. I bet you are popular over there. I happen to agree that it will be a region 6 sweep. I know the Tigers will take care of their part!

We think that he is a Cascade fan because he consistantly picked them to lose during the regular season. Just giving the region 5 boys something to think about. No way either team sweeps.

1 Oneida High School 8.22%

2 Trousdale County High School 44.81%

3 South Pittsburg High School 39.70%

4 Wayne County High School 1.81%

5 Greenback High School 1.05%

6 Mount Pleasant High School 1.03%

7 Union City High School 1.03%

8 Jo Byrns Middle/High School 0.60%

9 Cascade Middle/High School 0.55%

10 Manassas High School 0.51%

something int. i just found on highschoolsports.net, top 10 teams and there Probability of winning the tournament massey has tc as fav. , what ?

Wow, you would think that he would have TC as number 1 wouldn't you? and JB as a slight edge over Cascade even though they beat us 2 weeks ago. I now remember why I hate polls thank goodness for the playoffs. Just what SP needed was more incentive to beat up on everyone....

Wow, you would think that he would have TC as number 1 wouldn't you? and JB as a slight edge over Cascade even though they beat us 2 weeks ago. I now remember why I hate polls thank goodness for the playoffs. Just what SP needed was more incentive to beat up on everyone....

Hey, SB, I believe he has picked you guys to lose everytime also, so maybe he is a JB fan.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Anyway, you being a UT fan like me, I thought you'd get a kick out of this joke an Alabama fan sent me this morning:

Two guys walk up; one has on an AUBURN shirt and the other a UT Shirt.

Someone asks the Auburn guy 'what does AUBURN stand for'. He says

'Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November'; then the UT guys says 'Us

Too'.

Hey, SB, I believe he has picked you guys to lose everytime also, so maybe he is a JB fan.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Anyway, you being a UT fan like me, I thought you'd get a kick out of this joke an Alabama fan sent me this morning:

Too'.

Shoot man we gittin a new coach all that's gona change.

Shoot man we gittin a new coach all that's gona change.

Oh, man, I'm diehard Vol all the way. I have an entire gameroom decorated with UT memorbilla, including framed photo's of myself with John Ward and Bruce Pearl. I still thought that joke was pretty funny though... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Too'.

Very funny I have a t-shirt that says its better to fail at tennessee than to win at alabama if my husband hasn't burned it yet. I have a feeling that our vols are going to have a rough couple of seasons. I hope that they get a new coach quickly so it doesn't murder recruiting. BTW he didn't pick us to lose when we played you.

Very funny I have a t-shirt that says its better to fail at tennessee than to win at alabama if my husband hasn't burned it yet. I have a feeling that our vols are going to have a rough couple of seasons. I hope that they get a new coach quickly so it doesn't murder recruiting. BTW he didn't pick us to lose when we played you.

I saw were the Henry County kid has already backed out of his commitment. Hamilton didn't handle that right in my opinion. Yes, I see your logic, SB. It is definitely a Cascade person then... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

he's just a goober from white house heritage that went 3-7 this yr 1 and done last yr in playoffs wished they could play football in november they beat the school for the blind the school of the deaf a private i think

Yes, we in Wayne Co. rember the PATS. I do belive we sent them packing last year in the first round with a 98yd return for a TD by soph #5 in the 4th making the final 21 to 14 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, we in Wayne Co. rember the PATS. I do belive we sent them packing last year in the first round with a 98yd return for a TD by soph #5 in the 4th making the final 21 to 14 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There are some in region 5 who thanked you for it. I even got a little chuckle over it and I'm usually region 5 all the way. They were still on a high from beating JB.

There are some in region 5 who thanked you for it. I even got a little chuckle over it and I'm usually region 5 all the way. They were still on a high from beating JB.

I do belive JB sent us packing Man was that a long ride home. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="