Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

now you know thats not possible you have already declared the champions , the best thing other than sp, and tc on another thread. not the metion the fact that they have the fastest kid in all of football, and the fastest team ever in the history of football that no one could possibly have more speed than, and they cant possibley no way no how not even if they played with one hand tied behind there back and spoted them 28pts be beaten by ca, i on the other hand am a realist i understand that we lowly region 6a teams cant possibly be expected to compete with the amazing talent from the schools from region 5a they are going to easily win the 4 playoff games i just hope they dont beat the 6a teams to bad take it easy on us we have to have some kids left for basketball season

and besides it doesnt matter murphy fair has already decided that the winner of sp and tc is going to win it all, and another web site has mannassas winning west so were all gona get beat anyway

Oh Murphy Fair can just bite me. There is a reason the games are played. Oh yeah I forgot we have to make all that money for T$$AA. My boys from McKenzie will take care of Manassas they won't be around long. As bad as I hate to admit it South Pitt will be hard for anyone out west to beat but man I would sure like to give it a shot. I am so glad that you see the whole region 5/6 thing our way. Why don't you guys just stay home and we will rest for the week and prepare to knock each other off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Murphy Fair can just bite me.

you really shoudnt talk about the self declared geru of tennessee high school football that way he might get angry and you wouldnt like him when hes angry , lol

Why don't you guys just stay home and we will rest for the week and prepare to knock each other off.

im beginning to think that would just be the safest thing to do , i am starting to see things in a different light i now know the error of my ways, all this time i thought the lowly region 6 teams could hold their own but now thanks to you all from region 5 i know its impossible i mean how can any team expect to compete with a region like that all that speed, size , coaching and cool nicknames for there home feilds like the STABLE, and the DUNGEON im almost certin mcwen and mtcs have really cool nicknames for there home feilds as well although i dont know them but its just as well cause if i did it would just frighten me more and i dont think i could handle it

you really shoudnt talk about the self declared geru of tennessee high school football that way he might get angry and you wouldnt like him when hes angry , lol

im beginning to think that would just be the safest thing to do , i am starting to see things in a different light i now know the error of my ways, all this time i thought the lowly region 6 teams could hold their own but now thanks to you all from region 5 i know its impossible i mean how can anyone expect to compete with a region like that all that speed, size , coaching and cool nicknames for there home feilds like the STABLE, AND the DUNGEON im almost certin mcwen and mtcs have really cool nicknames for there home feilds as well although i dont know them but its just as well cause if i did it would just frighten me more and i dont think i could handle it

Well admitting it is the first step for a long and happy basketball season you just get ready for round ball and everything will be all right. I'm glad that we region 5 posters have done such a good job of waking you up to reality so that no one gets hurt. There just isn't any reason for you guys to run the region 5 gauntlet. Better luck next year to all of Region 6 under the new alignments. As for Fair he like everybody else who claims to love high school football cares nothing about the little schools.

i agree, however i just watched some youtube clips of manassas and there o-line looks like a college line .

Really? that is interesting I have head some good things about Manassas and they have been the sexy pick to come out of the west for at least half the season. I hear that they are jumping to 3A next year that's a pretty large jump I thought if you jumped enrollment greater than 20% in one year then you got reclassed imediately but maybe they were just under the 20% but that is one large 1A school to be sure. I admit I'm too lazy to look were are you going to be next year 1 or 2A. I might have to go and give them a look see myself.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are the cause for an arguement and not even in the playoffs. Go figure! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This thread is entertaining /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are the cause for an arguement and not even in the playoffs. Go figure! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This thread is entertaining /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is crazy is what it is but that tends to happen when region 5 and 6 get together and the biggest instigators have been kind of quiet.

It is crazy is what it is but that tends to happen when region 5 and 6 get together and the biggest instigators have been kind of quiet.

Well, we've been in both regions, as Cascade has, and there have been some really good teams in both regions. Sometimes reg 6 is stronger, sometimes it's region 5. Guess we'll find out Friday night. Go Region 5!!

Well, we've been in both regions, as Cascade has, and there have been some really good teams in both regions. Sometimes reg 6 is stronger, sometimes it's region 5. Guess we'll find out Friday night. Go Region 5!!

from what i have heard there have been record amounts of players from these two regions going on to play college ball. i can't wait until some of them come back and start coaching their alma maters. thats when i think these regions will explode and state championship teams will start coming out of them. jo byrns has had a couple of people go on to the next level within the last 3 years. i expect that in 7 or 8 years when i know that at least two of them are coming back jo byrns will have an even better coaching staff than the excellent one that they already have. i am seeing a very bright future for jo byrns and others. this talent of the last couple of years will raise even more talent to the surface. i hope im right.