Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

I saw were the Henry County kid has already backed out of his commitment. Hamilton didn't handle that right in my opinion. Yes, I see your logic, SB. It is definitely a Cascade person then... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yes and I believe that he will be the first of many to jump ship if they don't do something quick. I have to say that I haven't thought that the fault is all Fulmer but I have to say he shouldn't be surprised they did the same thing to Johnny Majors they pushed him out when he was sick. I don't know much about Hamilton I'm a afraid that he maybe suffering from littleman syndrome. He has a some power and he enjoys using it. I don't think that a decent coach will come here and suffer through that man. I just hope that they pick someone decent. I vote for Steve Spurrier he is one of the few with a big enough ego to stand up the the Knoxville big wigs. I vote that KOTP is none other than drum roll please treyvols99.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and I believe that he will be the first of many to jump ship if they don't do something quick. I have to say that I haven't thought that the fault is all Fulmer but I have to say he shouldn't be surprised they did the same thing to Johnny Majors they pushed him out when he was sick. I don't know much about Hamilton I'm a afraid that he maybe suffering from littleman syndrome. He has a some power and he enjoys using it. I don't think that a decent coach will come here and suffer through that man. I just hope that they pick someone decent. I vote for Steve Spurrier he is one of the few with a big enough ego to stand up the the Knoxville big wigs. I vote that KOTP is none other than drum roll please treyvols99.

LOL.........I was gonna go with you or Moto, the way you guys try to deflect the attention in our direction.... Probably somebody none of us would ever suspect. We may never find out. He may like the other mysterious "Pat" fan from last year who just suddenly disappeared. Can't even remember his name now.

LOL.........I was gonna go with you or Moto, the way you guys try to deflect the attention in our direction.... Probably somebody none of us would ever suspect. We may never find out. He may like the other mysterious "Pat" fan from last year who just suddenly disappeared. Can't even remember his name now.

It may very well me the same person as last year. It was patriot16. I wish that I was that creative. Whoever he is I think that he is a diehard region 5 fan.(that should flush him out). Although I would never accuse him Moto is smart enough to pull it off.

Come on now SB you know its not me. I do my fair share of getting under peoples skin on here but you will never here me say a negative thing about Cascade. I get on here when I can and have been on the last couple of months but you can trust me when I tell you its not me.

Well, Moto, can you provide more information? I'd assume Carkuff would be your QB and Tummins would be your tailback. Who makes up the rest of region 5's eleven on offense, defense and special teams?

Special Teams: I'd look at Hord as a KR/PR...lol. I've heard he can bring em back. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

number 1 from eagleville is a good reciever

That would be Nelson, and I agree. He would also be one of my wideouts.

Special Teams: I'd look at Hord as a KR/PR...lol. I've heard he can bring em back. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I agree with that also. Looks like our region 5 team is starting to take shape... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />